00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

C4zC just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

1,801,430 Views | 34,319 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-05-27 02:23:14

But thats the thing if a guy spends to much time with a girl he wants something whie a girl spends to much time with a guy she wants to be friends.

I think we give girls/women this holy saint status that doesnt exisit. And i think girls like to hang with other guys just in case it doesnt work out with there spouse. Its that simple.

Hell there's been a study that 25% of men cheat while 27% of women cheat! Now that i think about it, kinda makes sense. Like mentioned before talking to diffrint types of guys.

SO conclusion i stay away from becoming "close" friends with girls who have boyfriends. And only have this shallow relationship or in some cases a co-worker.

Maybe i sound bitter but i honestley dont care.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-05-27 02:30:57

At 5/27/10 01:37 AM, jarrydn wrote:
At 5/27/10 12:45 AM, YouriX wrote:
At 5/26/10 11:03 PM, jarrydn wrote: Lol because girls can only be friends with other girls right? What century are you from again?
I don't know i still would find it weird if my girlfriend would spend a bit to much time with a guy. I mean all guys want to get lucky with a girl even if she does have a boyfriend. I know this because i used to be one of them :(
Lol just because you are (were) devoid of moral fibre, doesn't mean you can go tarring every guy with the same brush. And if your lady friend does get off with some other dude, it's better to find that out sooner rather than later, right? If she loves you, she won't fuck you around...seems pretty simple to me.

Maybe you should instead work on being the kind of guy that she wouldn't fuck around on? If you deem yourself to be a pretty good judge of character, and find that you get cheated on, you can usually pinpoint it to something that YOU were or weren't doing to keep her interested. I know, I've been there.

Some girls are just bitches though. Like I said, the girl I was dating was deliberately trying to make me jealous, then after cheating on me she still talked to me and kept giving me false hope (I was a fool back then).

Some girls just like to tug strings.

Comment/follow/click on some ads

Sig courtesy of InvisibleObserver

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-05-27 02:50:32

At 5/27/10 01:37 AM, Father-of-Death wrote: WTF WTF WTF WTF
No wonder why I always end up using that god damn "I, V, vi, IV" progression. :(
I'm going to curl up in a ball and cry now.

That's a great video and Axis of Awesome are awesome. It shows how simple it can be to write a good song.

don't be late | Collab101 | Australian Users List | Nayhan's actionScript examples > click

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-05-27 02:57:37

At 5/27/10 02:30 AM, Darkmaster603 wrote: Some girls just like to tug strings.

And so do some guys. Hence why I despise the human race as a whole, and not just one specific gender/nationality/religion ;D

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-05-27 03:08:12

At 5/27/10 02:57 AM, jarrydn wrote:
At 5/27/10 02:30 AM, Darkmaster603 wrote: Some girls just like to tug strings.
And so do some guys. Hence why I despise the human race as a whole, and not just one specific gender/nationality/religion ;D

"Humans are worthless" -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZacgNt9 4vg

don't be late | Collab101 | Australian Users List | Nayhan's actionScript examples > click

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-05-27 03:10:05

At 5/27/10 02:57 AM, jarrydn wrote: And so do some guys. Hence why I despise the human race as a whole, and not just one specific gender/nationality/religion ;D

"I find you humans interestnig even though you are a worthless, greey lot" - The Mysterious Stranger

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-05-27 06:36:05

At 5/27/10 02:57 AM, jarrydn wrote: And so do some guys. Hence why I despise the human race as a whole, and not just one specific gender/nationality/religion ;D

Persons are sometimes okay, sometimes not so okay. People suck.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-05-27 11:59:43

Well that's stupid

I'm having the same problem as YouriX had a few days ago; one of my songs is getting mass-downloaded.

Maybe it's some sort of glitch. It could be that someone put it in a flash which downloads it or links to the download page, but nobody in their right mind would do that with one of my songs...

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-05-27 12:06:47

At 5/27/10 12:01 PM, Chronamut wrote: oh puleeze stop whining - any publicity is good publicity.

I'm whining because I don't want a WiP with bad mixing and a repetitive melody to become my most popular song of 2010.

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-05-27 13:28:59

At 5/27/10 01:18 PM, LaForge wrote: WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!

I got a fucking JOB! I'm now officially a sales representative for the company Vector. I do demonstrations of Cutco Cutlery. Woot with me.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOT!.

Yay you're a door to door salesman! lol

Where do you live? We have a Vector office where I live as well, I didn't personally care to mess with it... but I've had friends work there and like it.

At 1/16/12 03:08 AM, Xyresic wrote: EchozAurora: The SEXY Audio Mod. (2019 edit lol not anymoar)

Check out soundcloud.com/echozaurora for more recent songs and DJ mixes!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-05-27 14:12:14

LaForge's Job

I wish I could get a job.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-05-27 14:25:00

At 5/27/10 11:59 AM, Supersteph54 wrote:
I'm having the same problem as YouriX had a few days ago; one of my songs is getting mass-downloaded.

33 downloads doesn't entail massive downloading. -_-

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-05-27 14:31:03

At 5/27/10 02:25 PM, Gravey wrote:

Correct, I had over 400 DL with only 150 listens in less than 24 hours of the submission being uploaded.

it's that NGAP radio thing, my RAC was sitting at the top so (I think) each listen counts as a DL. it also had a score of 4.60 with 21 votes, but of course some people didn't like that.

Comment/follow/click on some ads

Sig courtesy of InvisibleObserver

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-05-27 14:57:33

At 5/27/10 02:25 PM, Gravey wrote:

I meant more downloads than it should have.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-05-27 15:29:27

LaWoooooot!

gnocradz mawn!

Wakka wakka

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-05-27 18:09:59

I got a fucking JOB! I'm now officially a sales representative for the company Vector. I do demonstrations of Cutco Cutlery. Woot with me.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOT!.

My sister did the same thing. I think one of the demos included a piece of rope and you are supposed to go to the customers house and cut the rope with the crazy awesome Cutco knife.

She stopped after like 1 week, you might like it though.

Congrats though, i hope you like it more than my sister did :P

CutCo, what a creative name....

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-05-27 18:54:54

Congrats on your new job LaForge :). Welcome to the world of wage slavery hahaha!!!

*sigh*

I miss school :(

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-05-27 19:02:00

Jobs

Well, congrats LaForge!

I personally just applied for a job that is in my opinion ideal for me.
I'd be a web developer doing PHP, MySQL, CSS, XHTML, Javascript, and some photoshop and such. All thing I like to think I'm pretty good at.

They don't require any working experience, and they ask that you either have a diploma in IT or a bunch of private experience in the field. I like to think TAP qualifies as private experience for every single thing I listed above.

On top of that, it's on a biking distance from where I live. I really hope I can get this job, it'd be wonderful.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-05-27 19:10:31

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-05-27 20:56:47

Hey how's it going in here.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-05-27 20:57:34

At 5/27/10 08:56 PM, RenegadeX9 wrote: Hey how's it going in here.

I smell a troll

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-05-27 21:48:18

At 5/27/10 08:57 PM, Sealander wrote:
At 5/27/10 08:56 PM, RenegadeX9 wrote: Hey how's it going in here.
I smell a troll

Or an alt.

The Main Thing is to keep the Main, Thing the Main Thing.

Latest Song: Retraktion [House/Electro] / Latest Mix: Voltaicly Uncondensed

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-05-28 01:10:54

Now I just need to find a job... My bro is helping my dad with electrical work tomorrow... 100 buckaroos for one day of work (though I will obviously say my pops does NOT make 100 bucks a day... if he did I might not be in so much debt!)....

Maybe as a security dude at concerts... Maybe...

For the first time in over 5 years...
I have actually started watching flash on newgrounds... Partly to increase my voting power (lol), partly due to boredom. Lol, I had to change my aura to evil to compliment all the negative reviews I am giving out now. I have found that I am generally positive in my audio reviews, and negative in my flash reviews. But i don't wanna bog the lounge down with that type of talk.

Change of subject
I've been watching a lot of cartoons lately. Anyone still watch 'em? And by cartoons, I don't really mean Family Guy, South Park, or any of that. Because those are all well and nice (well, FG isn't), but nothing to me beats a good cartoon. Been watching Ralph Bakshi and John Kricfalusi stuff myself.

If you think you might have secret information listening to me, you're lost.

~Morton Feldman

Click on ROGA'S for a good time.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-05-28 21:06:27

At 5/28/10 07:04 PM, LaForge wrote:
hey guys Gary Coleman died today. pay your damned respects.

Whatchu talkin' bout Willis?!

Too soon? lol

At 1/16/12 03:08 AM, Xyresic wrote: EchozAurora: The SEXY Audio Mod. (2019 edit lol not anymoar)

Check out soundcloud.com/echozaurora for more recent songs and DJ mixes!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-05-28 22:02:54

Rebirth for iPhone

Version 1.1 is now out!! Two new mods, auto rotate, some bug fixes. Workflow hasn't been improved yet, but this is a start!!!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-05-28 23:19:02

At 5/28/10 10:59 PM, LaForge wrote:
At 5/28/10 10:02 PM, jarrydn wrote: Rebirth for iPhone

Version 1.1 is now out!! Two new mods, auto rotate, some bug fixes. Workflow hasn't been improved yet, but this is a start!!!
I might care if I could afford an iPhone... OH WAIT NOW I CAN.

yes i'm gunna milk this

Get the HTC incredible instead.

Any company that has the balls to name their phone an adjective that means awesome deserves everyone to buy their phones.

At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:

the brilliant songs who create a production for music

Wat

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-05-30 09:07:15

Your Favorite PC Game

I'm caught between FEAR and Fallout 3.

Or solitaire... >_>

The Main Thing is to keep the Main, Thing the Main Thing.

Latest Song: Retraktion [House/Electro] / Latest Mix: Voltaicly Uncondensed

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-05-30 10:50:18

At 5/30/10 09:07 AM, djInTheDark wrote: Your Favorite PC Game

I'm caught between FEAR and Fallout 3.

Or solitaire... >_>

Fruity Loops! :D
Wait...

Seriously the only thing i use on my computer.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-05-30 11:36:36

WOOOOOOOOOOOOT!.

My brothers friend did that. Be careful not to get too deep in it. They screwed him buy making him buy all the knives then he had to pay them back for the knives on his own to make money.

At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:

the brilliant songs who create a production for music

Wat

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-05-30 11:42:16

I know I most likely am a bad audio artist, not a good one at least, but I have sometimes experienced a *really* huge gap in voting. To put an example, on my Wild Yellowness submission, after two votes it was on 5 (I never vote for my own audio submissions) and after three it was on 1, meaning one has had to vote 0. How is it possible that something some listeners feel is worthy a 5 "Respect" also receives votes of 0 "I hope you die in a fire"? It has had me wondering for a bit, and I feel it is hard for me to figure, haha.

Have you guys ever thought about or experienced this? =>

Heya! Do you wonder what it sounds like to be on a wild sugar rush? Click here if you dare! =3

Go to the Review Request Club for amazing reviews of your work!