00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Wizbird just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

1,793,658 Views | 34,319 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-05-30 12:07:28

At 5/30/10 11:42 AM, Radidsh wrote: I know I most likely am a bad audio artist, not a good one at least, but I have sometimes experienced a *really* huge gap in voting. To put an example, on my Wild Yellowness submission, after two votes it was on 5 (I never vote for my own audio submissions) and after three it was on 1, meaning one has had to vote 0. How is it possible that something some listeners feel is worthy a 5 "Respect" also receives votes of 0 "I hope you die in a fire"? It has had me wondering for a bit, and I feel it is hard for me to figure, haha.

Have you guys ever thought about or experienced this? =>

0 votes?!

This is quite shocking to say the very least. I don't think I've heard of such things before...

(You should read the first post of this thread before you post. Talk about zerobombing in the lounge is considered heresy by most of us here.)

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-05-30 12:18:57

At 5/28/10 01:10 AM, EmperorCharlemagne wrote: Now I just need to find a job... My bro is helping my dad with electrical work tomorrow... 100 buckaroos for one day of work (though I will obviously say my pops does NOT make 100 bucks a day... if he did I might not be in so much debt!)....

Did someone say debt?!.. if you or your dad need help getting out of debt.. just send me a pm and well talk on the phione and see if there is anhything i can do to help.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-05-30 12:26:55

la-yinn: Oh, whoops. I am terrible sorry! I hope someone deletes that post of mine then. I had a read through the first page of this topic and once more through the forum rules now. I searched for an already-existing topic and I had all my questions answered. Thank you! *Embarrassed*

At 5/30/10 09:07 AM, djInTheDark wrote: Your Favorite PC Game

I'm caught between FEAR and Fallout 3.

Or solitaire... >_>

Heehee!

Your Favorite PC Game

Well, let me see ... Way back, Half-Life was my very most favourite game, ever. I loved how the system was built, it had intelligent AI and the game was also built to work on not-too-good computers. I still love the concept of having different teams. Gordon Freeman, starring in Half-Life, has to fight both aliens and the military. However, it was really awesome how the military also attacked the aliens and vice versa.

Right now I believe my favourite PC game is Left 4 Dead 2. Although it can be considered really short in comparement to certain modern games, the system randomizes the challenges every single time. Weapons lie elsewhere, different foes at different places, and it is really good for online play if you know how to cooperate with your team players, though that is the general key to this game - Cooperate, or fail hard. ;)

Heya! Do you wonder what it sounds like to be on a wild sugar rush? Click here if you dare! =3

Go to the Review Request Club for amazing reviews of your work!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-05-30 17:04:36

Im hurting

i recently kicked my girlfriend out of our apartment. i wont get into the reasons but ill just say thing werent werking out and were headed in a bad direction. she moved alot of her stuff out. i know this is the right thing for me to do but goddamn it it hurts. She keeps texting me saying that she misses me and loves me and every time it just breaks my heart so naturally i respond with anger back at her because its hard for me to force her away.. i seriously need time to myself. i have a chance to make a shit fuck ton of money at my job and my home life with her has been affecting my performance at work. I really hope i made the right decision. i hate having to hurt her like this but i dont see any other options at this point. They say people only ask advice when have already come up with a conclusion but are in denial of the answer they have given themselves.

Im not looking to get with any other girls. but im am looking to broaden my spectrum of friends. all my friends have TONS of friends being musicians. im basically following my instincts. i plan on kicking ass at work and going out more and meeting new friends in my musical community. i love hanging out with musicians. they are sometimes the only people i feel i can relate to ... i know its cheesy for a 28 year old man to say this but it really is the way i feel

she took the tv so i cant watch tv or play xbox.. upside is ill be producing alot more music. ill have nothing but time to think about things and imrov myself as a person.

wish me luck fuckers

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-05-30 17:18:01

At 5/30/10 12:26 PM, Radidsh wrote: la-yinn: Oh, whoops. I am terrible sorry! I hope someone deletes that post of mine then. I had a read through the first page of this topic and once more through the forum rules now. I searched for an already-existing topic and I had all my questions answered. Thank you! *Embarrassed*

Haha, no need to be embarassed. It happens all the time and almost everybody's made a few silly first posts. Now that you've read the rules, welcome to the lounge. :-)

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-05-30 19:09:46

At 5/30/10 05:04 PM, SymbolCymbal wrote: Im hurting

wish me luck fuckers

Yeah... definitely best of luck man. That sounds like a big 'ol load of suck to me. =[

Hopefully it works out in the long run for ya though!

At 1/16/12 03:08 AM, Xyresic wrote: EchozAurora: The SEXY Audio Mod. (2019 edit lol not anymoar)

Check out soundcloud.com/echozaurora for more recent songs and DJ mixes!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-05-30 22:04:15

wish me luck fuckers

You'll live, so will she. You're probably best off not breaking into a reunion with her.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-05-30 22:43:02

wish me luck fuckers

Buy a fleshlight and a playboy. All the woman without the nag.

At 3/27/11 10:22 PM, sugarsimon wrote:

the brilliant songs who create a production for music

Wat

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-05-31 03:09:41

SymbolCymbal

Ofcourse i cant tell you what to do with your life. And since i dont know excatly what happend and dont need to by the way. I can pretty much say that it must be the most hardest thing you have ever done. Still if you thought this thru and see that it is the best thing you can do then do so. But remember what really is important to you. Your girlfriend or your music career?

Me personally i produce music as a hobby and want to persue other things. I wouldnt give up my girlfriend for that. But since you are seriues about music production then go and persue your dreams. hope you find true happiness there ;)

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-05-31 03:41:46

At 5/30/10 10:11 PM, Chronamut wrote:
Im not looking to get with any other girls.
wish me luck fuckers
why HELLO there. :P

That made me chuckle IRL

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-05-31 04:29:45

lolol yourix

its not music production that she is getting in the way of.. its my real job working in debt settlement. its a high stress sales job and i need to be focused on it. within 2 years my i can be making over 100g a year. i just said ill be producing more music now because i have no TV set to distract me

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-05-31 05:21:31

At 5/31/10 04:29 AM, SymbolCymbal wrote: lolol yourix

its not music production that she is getting in the way of.. its my real job working in debt settlement. its a high stress sales job and i need to be focused on it. within 2 years my i can be making over 100g a year. i just said ill be producing more music now because i have no TV set to distract me

LOL then my bad. Oh well guess with all that money you can buy back your TV XD

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-05-31 13:15:49

Acapellas

I was wondering if it would be helpful to anyone if I put some of my acapellas up for download in the forum. I know I'm not the greatest singer but I have a good enough mic and can sing on pitch :P

I know you are not allowed to post songs with copyright acapellas in this forum

Though everyone does

So this can promote the use of non copyright ones.

Plus it gives people some vocals to work with and helps me get my name out there. Also if someone wanted to put their acapellas up they can as well. Singing, Rapping, Oneshots w/e

I was wondering if anyone would like these and if it would be worth putting up on the forums so I won't look like an idiot if it gets locked or if its very unpopular :P

Thanks

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-05-31 13:17:29

I wouldn't mind.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-05-31 13:52:16

At 5/31/10 09:37 AM, B0UNC3 wrote: Being fuckin' sick
I fucking hate it....Not only do I get insanely bad hearing whenever I get a fever but to top it off I can't speak whatsoever. All I can do is grunt, and I'm sure that sounded very fucking weird to the person who just called me.... Lol

Aww ... I hope you get better soon.

Being sick

I tend to become sick every Summer, though it depends where I am. I have allergies, and sometimes they make it difficult to sleep at night. Of course, heat does not help it one it. At some point when I was a young child, one Summer morning I woke up and could not breathe for a minute or so. Probably fainted, but woke up again later.

School/work

Hey, what do you guys do? For once in my life, I feel I am actually enjoying school. I am attending network administration class, mostly focused on Microsoft Windows-based networks and services. Instead of having to send in my computer for repair, additionally costing a lot, I can now do a lot of fixing myself, and 'tis fun! If anyone has a problem with their computer, particularly regarding home network or Internet trouble, feel free to PM me - Perhaps I can help you out a little bit!. =D

Lightning

Do you like thunderstorms and lightning? When I was younger, I enjoyed watching the fascinating, yet really creepy and shocky lines moving through the skies, sometimes connecting with the ground. However, at bed time, I was terrified. This was perhaps due to all the dark and silence other than the rain and thunder itself, feeling as if I would be in a horror movie or something.

Also, some years ago, the thunder struck down around 10-20 meters next to me. I was jumping over water (it was pouring down excessively), and as the lightning struck down while I was in mid-air. When I landed, I was so close to just falling because of the shock, felt like I was in a dream. Car alarms went off, too. It took me a second or two for my ears to work again. XP

Heya! Do you wonder what it sounds like to be on a wild sugar rush? Click here if you dare! =3

Go to the Review Request Club for amazing reviews of your work!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-05-31 14:07:33

At 5/31/10 01:17 PM, SBB wrote: I wouldn't mind.

Good enough for me :P

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-05-31 18:09:14

At 5/31/10 01:52 PM, Radidsh wrote:

Lightning

Do you like thunderstorms and lightning?

Love 'em.

When I was younger, I enjoyed watching the fascinating, yet really creepy and shocky lines moving through the skies, sometimes connecting with the ground. However, at bed time, I was terrified. This was perhaps due to all the dark and silence other than the rain and thunder itself, feeling as if I would be in a horror movie or something.

It actually helps me sleep. Nothing like the sound of thunder and rain outside to get a good night's sleep.

Also, some years ago, the thunder struck down around 10-20 meters next to me. I was jumping over water (it was pouring down excessively), and as the lightning struck down while I was in mid-air. When I landed, I was so close to just falling because of the shock, felt like I was in a dream. Car alarms went off, too. It took me a second or two for my ears to work again. XP

Sounds crazy. For someone who's always outside during a thunderstorm, that has never happened to me. Crazy stuff.

THIS WORLD IS MADE OF LOVE AND PEACE!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-05-31 22:14:39

Reminds me of my older cousin, who during a thunder storm, went out into the middle of the parking lot in front of my aunt's house holding up a bike. Over his head.

he then got hit by a thunder-bolt.

If you think you might have secret information listening to me, you're lost.

~Morton Feldman

Click on ROGA'S for a good time.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-06-01 00:34:15

Rapping... modern recitative operas?

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-06-01 05:56:23

At 5/31/10 10:14 PM, EmperorCharlemagne wrote: Reminds me of my older cousin, who during a thunder storm, went out into the middle of the parking lot in front of my aunt's house holding up a bike. Over his head.

he then got hit by a thunder-bolt.

Your cousins doing the species proud . My mate tried to charge some batterys with an umbrella and some copper wire once. Needless to say it failed miserably.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-06-01 16:29:22

NG Epic-Fail'd

Lulz.

The Audio Forum Lounge

Review Request Club | CHECK THIS OUT | Formerly Supersteph54 | I'm an Audio Moderator. PM me for Audio Portal help.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-06-01 16:33:57

NG Epic-Fail'd
it made me lol... a lot

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-06-01 16:56:45

At 5/31/10 09:54 PM, Chronamut wrote: karma........NOW. You're just asking for fate to say "oh yeah?" and slam you with one - I can just see the news headlines now "boy bends over and lightning bolt penetrates his ass and kills him"

I'm sure a lightning bolt will penetrate my ass before you do Chron :P

THIS WORLD IS MADE OF LOVE AND PEACE!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-06-02 11:34:57

Bored

Wow you guys really bore me (yawn). I hadn't found any subject i would like to talk about :I

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-06-02 15:44:39

At 6/2/10 11:34 AM, YouriX wrote: Bored

Wow you guys really bore me (yawn). I hadn't found any subject i would like to talk about :I

So why didn't you come up with a subject of your own?

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-06-02 16:00:02

At 6/2/10 03:44 PM, Mussirus wrote:
At 6/2/10 11:34 AM, YouriX wrote: Bored

So why didn't you come up with a subject of your own?

That is a good question indeed. But at that time i was bored and lazy. :P

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-06-02 16:29:51

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-06-02 16:47:49

Wicked drummer

At 6/2/10 04:29 PM, sorohanro wrote: All you need in your band is this drummer !

Man that drummer kicks some ass. BIG TIME!!! Man i loled thru the entire clip XD

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-06-02 16:54:24

At 6/2/10 04:29 PM, sorohanro wrote: All you need in your band is this drummer !

Bad ass! Almost as awesome as epic sax guy.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2010-06-02 17:08:26

I used to think Hellhammer had mad skills. But now I see that he doesn't even compare to this new underground talent.

In all seriousness though, this is 4:46 of pure wonderful joy. Thanks for sharing this. I've been laughing nonstop since I started watching it. Epic find.

BBS Signature