00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

OpSystemFilms just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Audio Forum Lounge

1,791,618 Views | 34,319 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-28 17:45:44

At 1/28/09 05:44 PM, Chronamut wrote:
At 1/28/09 05:43 PM, Rawmin wrote: We only do that on weekends. Then we go back to our igloos.
hey I didnt know you were canadian Rawmin - I shall add you to the list! ^^

Waits for face when he checks the list...

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-28 17:47:55

At 1/28/09 05:46 PM, Chronamut wrote: shush you lol - I cant be expected to remember everythnig I do in the past haha :P

Hehe, i didnt even know i was on it till you posted it here

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-28 17:49:31

At 1/28/09 05:43 PM, Rawmin wrote: We only do that on weekends. Then we go back to our igloos.

I thought you don't live in igloos. I was told you kill seals and force your way inside them by any means necessary, to preserve heat. Well, I guess you learn something new every day...

At 1/28/09 05:41 PM, Chronamut wrote: trust me - if you knew a lot of gay people - you WOULD find that comforting - the way jack talked in Will and Grace WASN'T an exaggeration.

Dude, I don't live on the South Pole, for crying out loud. I actually know quite a lot of gay people, and I'm more than familiarized with the fact that the whole speech thing isn't a cliche. ;D

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-28 19:04:18

ghey

At 1/28/09 02:37 PM, blackattackbitch wrote:

:If somebody came into the lounge and said "You're all gay >:C", that would probably constitute spam.

Because as far as I know, Chron's the only gay one here.

Umm... he's not the only one >>

i never had a reason to mention it *shrug*

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-28 19:15:17

Igloos

At 1/28/09 05:49 PM, Hades0013 wrote:
I thought you don't live in igloos. I was told you kill seals and force your way inside them by any means necessary, to preserve heat. Well, I guess you learn something new every day...

Igloos and seal skin isn't too bad an idea seeing as I just finished shoveling off 30cm of snow 0_0

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-28 19:23:32

Snowstorms

First of all, although late, I welcome the new AF. Been busy lately.. but anyways...

There's a mad snowstorm that hit.. which I think is.. awesome and bad at the same time. I'm fine with snow.. but not if I cna't travel in it without turning into a solid block. Thoughts, concerns?

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-28 19:29:21

At 1/28/09 07:04 PM, gregaaron89 wrote:
Because as far as I know, Chron's the only gay one here.
Umm... he's not the only one >>
i never had a reason to mention it *shrug*

:O For real?

Good, we needed some more!

Not that I'm gay, but we definitely need some more diversity in here!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-28 19:49:07

gheyyyy

At 1/28/09 07:29 PM, Rawmin wrote:
O For real?

yarly

Good, we needed some more!

to have a gay forgey?

Snowstorms

At 1/28/09 07:23 PM, Tzunami wrote:
There's a mad snowstorm that hit.. which I think is.. awesome and bad at the same time. I'm fine with snow.. but not if I cna't travel in it without turning into a solid block. Thoughts, concerns?

It snowed a lot last night along with freezing rain, I thought classes might be canceled. But it was only an inch or so of icy mush and it melted in the morning. What's worst is it was pouring rain at 4pm and I had to walk outside in that >< now the wind is howling outside O_o

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-28 20:08:24

Snow?????

I live in Florida...what is this...snowstorm you speak of...is it some sort of weird sexual fetish..and if so..why do you get days of school for it

gosh...Canada is a wacky place...

Lemonsourkid made me somefin

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-28 20:49:43

At 1/28/09 08:11 PM, Chronamut wrote:
well not you have NO excuse to not have sex with me :P

I knew that was a bad idea! *gets mace*

BAD CHRON!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-28 20:59:38

Man with an Axe.

Don't fuck with them. =|

At 1/16/12 03:08 AM, Xyresic wrote: EchozAurora: The SEXY Audio Mod. (2019 edit lol not anymoar)

Check out soundcloud.com/echozaurora for more recent songs and DJ mixes!

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-28 21:23:08

Omg this thread is hilarious

Omg this thread is hilarious

Snowstorms

Yes, there is a thing called snow. It's similar to cocaine, as everyone who experiences it loves it, while at the same time destroying people's lives. Schools in particular don't like it, and it will always be plentiful. Also, they're both white and powdery.

Diversity

That's a good concept to think about. So now the question is this: What is your ethnicity/race? Mine shouldn't be too hard to guess lol.

And Chron, when you mentioned sex with steve, the image immediately flashed in my mind. AND NOW IT'S STUCK THERE!!!!! f(>:^O)3

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-28 22:10:43

At 1/28/09 08:08 PM, HolyTomato wrote: Snow?????

I live in Florida...what is this...snowstorm you speak of...is it some sort of weird sexual fetish..and if so..why do you get days of school for it

gosh...Canada is a wacky place...

There are piles of snow on the sides of driveways as tall as me.. which is pretty much a universal sign for too much snow. The storm hit last night and this morning I was told the snowplow came through.. my reaction.. what snowplow.

I live in Ohio though.. by the lake.. ew lake effect..

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-29 00:34:22

At 1/16/12 03:08 AM, Xyresic wrote: EchozAurora: The SEXY Audio Mod. (2019 edit lol not anymoar)

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-29 03:30:17

Snow/snowstorms/cocaine

Meh, it's been freezing since Monday here. Everything has a very thin coat of ice, but no snow. :/ It's kind of annoying, the road's slippery.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-29 03:32:37

Snow and such.

Oh yeah.. forgot to mention.. got a decent amount of that too... well.. decent as in decent for where I live.. few inches or something like that.. maybe half a foot.

Anywho.. I made a snowman! Pics if my friend gets around to uploading some.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-29 09:27:48

At 1/29/09 03:32 AM, EchozAurora wrote: Snow and such.

Oh yeah.. forgot to mention.. got a decent amount of that too... well.. decent as in decent for where I live.. few inches or something like that.. maybe half a foot.

Anywho.. I made a snowman! Pics if my friend gets around to uploading some.

Snow/Snowman

Speaking of snowmen, imagine a A-Bot snowman. The detail and such would be amazing to see. With as much snow there is here it could be done.. hell.. you could probably make a giant NG Tank.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-29 09:40:23

NG Trademarks made out of Snow?
That does actually sound pretty epic, but it would be kinda hard to pull off... the Tank's cannon would probably be the cause of most problems. Even though it would really be worth it in the end.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-29 10:16:20

New comer

Hi guys! New comers here... hope we'll have fun with the gang.

Snow

We got so much snow here people don't even know where to put it anymore... and it's so fun to see people putting the snow from their driveway into the street only to be pushed back a minute later by the plowers.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-29 13:23:31

SNOW

i wish there was enough snow here to make a NG tank. We keep having tons of cold here but veru little snow.
My fucking heating bill was overt 430 bucks. well thats because there is no insulation on the western wal of the house. I would prolly make myself a snow coffin ... jump inside .. fuck my life

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-29 13:30:33

New comers

At 1/29/09 10:16 AM, Nekoprism wrote: New comer

Snow

We got so much snow here people don't even know where to put it anymore... and it's so fun to see people putting the snow from their driveway into the street only to be pushed back a minute later by the plowers.

Looking forward to see what you guys can do :) Are you both 30 or how old are you? (just wondering)

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-29 14:00:32

At 1/29/09 01:23 PM, SymbolCymbal wrote: My fucking heating bill was overt 430 bucks... fuck my life

Do what I did - leave NY and move to FL.
Trite? maybe, but at least I'm not freezing my ass off.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-29 14:06:15

At 1/29/09 01:30 PM, MICHhimself wrote: New comers
At 1/29/09 10:16 AM, Nekoprism wrote: New comer

Snow

Looking forward to see what you guys can do :) Are you both 30 or how old are you? (just wondering)

I'm Neko... He's Aeroprism... hence the name. I'm going to be the one posting the most because he's always busy... but we make music together. As for our age, I'm 30 he's 30something... And you'll be hearing from us... once we get approved. =)

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-29 14:23:20

Newcomers

At 1/29/09 02:06 PM, Nekoprism wrote: I'm Neko... He's Aeroprism... hence the name. I'm going to be the one posting the most because he's always busy... but we make music together. As for our age, I'm 30 he's 30something... And you'll be hearing from us... once we get approved. =)

Then don't hang around in the AF lounge too much, or you'll get absolutely nothing done on that front. Trust me.
Oh and since you so kindly announced yourself as new, let me just give you some general guidelines on how to not promote your audio:
Don't make a thread post about your audio except in the advertisements thread or some other thread that requests music for a specific purpose.
Don't spam people with PMs about your audio unless they request it personally.
Don't zerobomb people.
Don't leave abusive reviews on people's songs.

I will be checking out your music if it doesn't turn out to be techno. (I can't leave a meaningful review on techno)

Diversity
No one answered my goddamn question about diversity! /(>8^O)

Oh well....

Cocaine
Yeah the snow came down pretty hard in my area. I live an hour north of philadelphia, and it's pretty icy here. I slipped 4 times yesterday. And that was in Tims too!

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-29 15:05:16

At 1/29/09 02:23 PM, blackattackbitch wrote: Newcomers

Then don't hang around in the AF lounge too much, or you'll get absolutely nothing done on that front. Trust me.
Oh and since you so kindly announced yourself as new, let me just give you some general guidelines on how to not promote your audio:
Don't make a thread post about your audio except in the advertisements thread or some other thread that requests music for a specific purpose.
Don't spam people with PMs about your audio unless they request it personally.
Don't zerobomb people.
Don't leave abusive reviews on people's songs.

I will be checking out your music if it doesn't turn out to be techno. (I can't leave a meaningful review on techno)

Thx for the advice. And we like advices...
And like I said in another post, I don't zero people... And I like writing constructive reviews... Hopefully people will do the same with our work.
And for your info, we make techno amongst other things... but we compose in different genre. check it out.

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-29 15:33:44

NEWCOMERS

I like some of the newcomers music... gives me a chance to leave some reviews and get some tips.
eeven though they are new they might be awesome... Like neoprism.. def not an amaetur. Good stuff there.

DISHWASHER
Yeah so im off to wash more dishes..anyone feel like donating me a dishwasher?

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-29 15:45:39

So here's a little tidbit of information I discovered today as I was shopping at Petco:

I'm sure you've heard of B0UNC3, and i'm sure you've heard his remix of Penta P's "I'm Raving."

Well, as I was browsing I heard a familiar line... "feel as good as a boy can be.." coming from the speakers of the store. I said "I know this song!" And then suddenly the chorus started playing, but I was completely unfamiliar with it: "I'm walking in Memphis..etc"

So I looked it up, and apparently Penta P basically copied the lyrics from Marc Cohn's "Walking in Memphis."

You can hear the original version
here.

What a small world we live in.

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-29 16:09:55

I never heard the original.. I think...

*listening*

BBS Signature

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-29 16:34:03

At 1/29/09 04:09 PM, EchozAurora wrote: I never heard the original.. I think...

*listening*

So I'm like the only one who heard that original one before I'm raving? :p
It's quite a good song actually :)

Response to The Audio Forum Lounge 2009-01-29 16:40:19

RADIOGROUNDS

Is there anywhere else i can listen to NEWGROUNDS music that is dj'ed to have the cream of the crop. Alot of crap gets tossed into the portal but i was wondering if there is anywhere i can listen to the gems that get tossed into the portal that are streaming..

radiogrounds is cool but i fuckin hate korn eveclear and metalicca. And if i hear nicklback again just ONCE more in my lifetime im going to have to run to the nearest living thing and kill it....Any help ladies?.