00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

sevnox just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Glasgow Pissup 2009: The Aftermath

2,045 Views | 16 Replies

So, I just got back home from my first ever NG Glasgow Pissup (probably my first ever pissup :P).

Through howling wind and rain, me, DingoTheDog and LazyPint travelled to Glasgow's Counting House for some beverages and polite conversation of strawberry beer, ladyboys, gingers, the sexableness of emo girls, pigeons and regaled in Dingo's tales from the four corners of the world (most if it about prostitution and more ladyboys).

So we hung around there for a few hours, while taking advantage of Dingo's New Year's resolution to "be more generous", before proceeding to somewhere quieter for intimate conversations of shoestring fries and Dingo's singularity, as well as watching QueerBeer LazyPint drink a tall glass of fruity beer, which tasted a lot like that cheap strawberry diluting juice that you get from the supermarket + alcohol.

Now one was feeling rather ravenous at this point, and chose to sample some food from the establishment. Looking down at the list of snacks I saw the usual things on offer, beer and burger, chips, garlic bread...oh hang on, curly fries! Wait, what's that underneath...SHOESTRING FRIES. man, that sounds even curlier and awesome than curly fries, right? Right? WRONG.

You've got to admit, those are just fries! What makes them shoestring like? Shoestrings are bendy and flexible, so much so that you can make loops with them! You can't bend these at all!

...anyway, after some vodka/"medicinal" shots, we were all feeling the hunger, and went to the nearest Chinese buffet for something to eat, which was awesome. Unfortunately our numbers had been dramatically cut short when Dingo fucked off to execute some master plan at some girl's (birthday?) party (best of luck to him wherever he is) leaving me and LazyPint to talk on the way to Central Station. Smashing guy, funny and wise.

Despite a disappointing turnout, much fun was had by all, and I'm definitely looking forward to Glasgow Pissup 2009 Part 2: The Apocalypse, where some of you cunts who didn't make it this time will be there.

Cheers.

///THREE///TWO///ONE///ZERO///

The Chemical Brothers Vs. The Beastie Boys - Intergalactic Dust We Trust

Sig of win courtesy of InsertFunnyUserName.

BBS Signature

Response to Glasgow Pissup 2009: The Aftermath 2009-01-10 19:10:52

thats.. great for you! hope it was fun, as nobody will remember this in 40 years when you're fat, bald, and on the couch petting your cat, hoping that a telemarketer will call so that you have someone to talk to.
great job!

Bacon goes with everything.

Response to Glasgow Pissup 2009: The Aftermath 2009-01-10 19:41:12

Is Dingo hot?

[I've been wandering round but I still come back to you]

BBS Signature

Response to Glasgow Pissup 2009: The Aftermath 2009-01-10 19:50:43

Oh how I wish I could have braved the shit weather with you guys and talked about sexy emos and stomping gingers lol. How generous was Dingo before he decided you guys had your fill?
If you ever come to Canada, stop over to Alberta during the Calgary Stampede and we'll show you guys what a Canadian pissup is all about ;P

I would have showed up, but someone popped my water wings :(

BBS Signature

Response to Glasgow Pissup 2009: The Aftermath 2009-01-10 19:51:15

At 1/10/09 07:08 PM, Black-Ops wrote:

oh hang on, curly fries! Wait, what's that underneath...SHOESTRING FRIES. man, that sounds even curlier and awesome than curly fries, right? Right? WRONG.

You've got to admit, those are just fries! What makes them shoestring like? Shoestrings are bendy and flexible, so much so that you can make loops with them! You can't bend these at all!

they're called shoestring fries because they're cut thinner than regular fries and shoestrings are usually thin and you cant get curlier than curly fries

Response to Glasgow Pissup 2009: The Aftermath 2009-01-10 19:59:12

At 1/10/09 07:42 PM, Ejit wrote:
At 1/10/09 07:41 PM, Gagsy wrote: Is Dingo hot?
no

Dont hate me coz you aint me. HAI GAGSY A?S?L N'that

Back from that fuckin birthday, i had a fucking threesome arranged but it fell through thanks to one of the burds ex showing upo and cunting over my plans. FUCKIN FUCK

BTW MickTheChampion is the biggest scrotal munchment mangement maestro on el planetio earth.

BBS Signature

Response to Glasgow Pissup 2009: The Aftermath 2009-01-10 20:15:38

At 1/10/09 07:08 PM, Black-Ops wrote: Despite a disappointing turnout, much fun was had by all, and I'm definitely looking forward to Glasgow Pissup 2009 Part 2: The Apocalypse, where some of you cunts who didn't make it this time will be there.

MICK THE DROPOUT

what a pussy eh

BBS Signature

Response to Glasgow Pissup 2009: The Aftermath 2009-01-10 20:32:40

At 1/10/09 08:13 PM, Fyndir wrote:
At 1/10/09 07:59 PM, DingoTheDog wrote: BTW MickTheChampion is the biggest scrotal munchment mangement maestro on el planetio earth.
Well what the fuck does that make me?

im off to bed...i'll think of offensive alliteration for you tmz.

........cunt

BBS Signature

Response to Glasgow Pissup 2009: The Aftermath 2009-01-10 20:38:25

At 1/10/09 08:35 PM, MickTheChampion wrote: We don't all get a sodomite's wage, Dougie.

hence why the entire affair was free to all on my personal account.

.........cunt

BBS Signature

Response to Glasgow Pissup 2009: The Aftermath 2009-01-10 21:01:16

At 1/10/09 08:57 PM, SevenSeize wrote:
At 1/10/09 08:56 PM, Sensationalism wrote: Needs more pics.
I second this motion by about 900 times.

There needs to be photos of debauchery all over this thread.

I think the only photo taken....to my knowledge at least was queer beer drinking one of his famous homosexual beers. Should I take a photo of my scrotum and post it to make up for the deficit?

BBS Signature

Response to Glasgow Pissup 2009: The Aftermath 2009-01-10 21:04:30

At 1/10/09 09:01 PM, DingoTheDog wrote: I think the only photo taken....to my knowledge at least was queer beer drinking one of his famous homosexual beers. Should I take a photo of my scrotum and post it to make up for the deficit?

Man, you guys wonder why nobody's showing up to this shit. You need to photo whore all of you doing the stupid drunk shit all NGers are capable of.

BBS Signature

Response to Glasgow Pissup 2009: The Aftermath 2009-01-11 05:51:17

At 1/10/09 07:10 PM, sephiroth183 wrote: thats.. great for you! hope it was fun, as nobody will remember this in 40 years when you're fat, bald, and on the couch petting your cat, hoping that a telemarketer will call so that you have someone to talk to.
great job!

You know, when you put things into terms as pessimistic as that you can scratch off pretty much every singular day of your life forty years from now beside yesterday, you big fat cunt.

And 3 people? That's not a pissup, thats just a dingleberry hanging out of a butthole.

Response to Glasgow Pissup 2009: The Aftermath 2009-01-11 06:07:36

At 1/10/09 09:10 PM, SevenSeize wrote:
At 1/10/09 09:04 PM, Evark wrote: Man, you guys wonder why nobody's showing up to this shit. You need to photo whore all of you doing the stupid drunk shit all NGers are capable of.
and someone at some point, needs to have penises drawn all over them.

Well in the first of these pissups we had a big cam whore session with subsequent thread and it turned out into this pile of dross although Cellardoor6 getting banned was amusing.

Anyhow

Naming and shaming of the Cunts:
MickTheChampion "Waaaaaaagh im too catholic backgrounded to afford train fares and wait until the day before to declare my poor families plight"

ZeroAsALimit "The thumb came down and I am too pussywhipped to attend a pissup that has been planned since last year"

Fyndir "Something about a job interview"

hmmmm there was more folks who failed to attend, although it was kinda a given that people are gonna say "OMFG I'll come" as some form of a joke.

You all missed out on a freebie btw.

BBS Signature

Response to Glasgow Pissup 2009: The Aftermath 2009-01-11 06:14:08

Shoestring..fries? You never heard of French fries? :/

Oh well, good to know you had a good time.

Meh.

BBS Signature

Response to Glasgow Pissup 2009: The Aftermath 2009-01-11 06:25:43

I second the motion for a manchester meet up. It's more central, and I dont have the energy or money to get to london / glasgow meet ups :P

plus manchester is the superior city in the UK in everyway

BBS Signature

Response to Glasgow Pissup 2009: The Aftermath 2009-01-11 10:35:48

At 1/10/09 07:10 PM, sephiroth183 wrote: thats.. great for you! hope it was fun, as nobody will remember this in 40 years when you're fat, bald, and on the couch petting your cat, hoping that a telemarketer will call so that you have someone to talk to.
great job!

...shut it, cunt.

At 1/10/09 07:11 PM, Shreddy wrote: pics or it didnt happen

well it did, but we still want pictures!

We didn't take many photos to be honest, kind of wishing I had done so though. :(

We might have a couple of photos, maybe if Dingo would be so kind as to upload them using his fancy iPhone thing.

At 1/10/09 07:39 PM, Ejit wrote: Wait, so the only pictures you took were of fries?

That wasn't even the photo of the actual fries. I wanted to stick in a picture so you would have some idea as to what shoestring fries are like.

At 1/10/09 07:41 PM, Gagsy wrote: Is Dingo hot?

I'll let you be the judge of that. Photo was from last year's pissup, and so wasn't actually taken on the day. For a better idea as to what he looks like, just add stubble, a bit more curly hair, and an M&S Jacket.

At 1/10/09 07:47 PM, JKMonkey wrote: sounds like you guys had a cavalcade of fun

were the fries good?

Good but not worth it.

At 1/10/09 07:50 PM, Prinzy2 wrote: Oh how I wish I could have braved the shit weather with you guys and talked about sexy emos and stomping gingers lol. How generous was Dingo before he decided you guys had your fill?

Pretty damn generous. Wouldn't accept any money off of me at all. :o

If you ever come to Canada, stop over to Alberta during the Calgary Stampede and we'll show you guys what a Canadian pissup is all about ;P

I will if you invite the sephiroth cunt from earlier so we can all set aboot him for his cheeky comments.

I would have showed up, but someone popped my water wings :(

Was Mommy not there to inflate them for you? ;)

At 1/10/09 08:15 PM, BananaBreadMuffin wrote:
MICK THE DROPOUT

what a pussy eh

I'LL SAY

At 1/10/09 08:38 PM, mranarchy wrote: Just answer me this and please my immature little stereotyping mind.

`Did you. Or did you not. Have. Deep. Fried. Mars. Bars???

OM NOM NOM NOM

lol, I couldn't face that after the amount I ate at the buffet. I threw up at about 2 this morning for being such a greedy cunt. :O

Oh, and if I missed out on anything worth mentioning, then feel free to contribute. After Dingo left us me and Kieran were struggling to recap on todays events, and instead talked about 5050 (CBBC game show) and cashiers who don't return change properly or donate it against your own will. Thanks.

///THREE///TWO///ONE///ZERO///

The Chemical Brothers Vs. The Beastie Boys - Intergalactic Dust We Trust

Sig of win courtesy of InsertFunnyUserName.

BBS Signature

Response to Glasgow Pissup 2009: The Aftermath 2009-01-11 10:53:17

At 1/11/09 06:07 AM, DingoTheDog wrote: You all missed out on a freebie btw.

Even though am half unknown to folks here. Should have said this before, ya arse, and a would have came and drank your money for you :[

PHP Main :: C++ Main :: Java Main :: Vorsprung durch Technik

irc.freenode.net #ngprogramming

BBS Signature