00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tshtsh17 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest

506,970 Views | 1,639 Replies
Respond to this Topic

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-06 09:49:18

AHI johnny wins the colab going to be done i have absolutely nothing else to do or think abot whatsoever

Jedermann sein eigner truthahn abendessen.

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-06 13:31:38

At 3/4/09 10:35 PM, VictorNiss wrote: you've managed to make a simple spelling error.
you had spelled Sight. S-I-G-H-T when its spelled, site, "S-I-T-E"

This was epic lol. How can you be so dumb? Really? I guess all the blames you got ever since you posted this abomination made you kill yourself by now lol.

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-06 13:39:16

At 3/6/09 06:26 AM, falariem wrote: So, Johnny... When you're done trying to live your normal life outside of Newgrounds, do you have an estimate on when this will be released? This weekend? Next week? A couple weeks?

I know you're quite busy, and you've certainly earned your kudos with the Tankmen series (amongst other moments of NG hilarity). And chances are you're tired of hearing the same question over and over, but with all this off-topic ranting I've seen for the last dozen or so pages, I'm kinda curious about the thing we all came here for.

Except for the orange-jumpsuit ninja lovers out there.

Stamper and I decided to add some more bells and whistles...an animated intro and some other features we'll talk about soon.

I know..I know..you're all like WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT GOOD GOD JUST RELEASE IT ALREADY FOR FUCKS SAKE.

Just know, when it's finally out it'll be amazing and get more views because of it, it won't be long now.

Tom and I have been working on something hmmm????

BBS Signature

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-06 13:40:29

and just to add to that, stamper and I did our OWN pieces, so yes we want people to see this as much as you do.

..now back to finishing this thing up

Tom and I have been working on something hmmm????

BBS Signature

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-06 13:55:42

At 3/6/09 01:40 PM, JohnnyUtah wrote: and just to add to that, stamper and I did our OWN pieces, so yes we want people to see this as much as you do.

ok, cool
sounds like this will be truely one of ng's best collabs so far
looking forward to release

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-06 14:26:17

At 3/4/09 10:35 PM, VictorNiss wrote:
At 1/3/09 06:19 AM, JohnnyUtah wrote:
At 1/3/09 06:14 AM, GrandfatherClock wrote: can we do a naruto collab
what kind of ninja sneaks around in an orange jumpsuit LEAVE MY SIGHT
you've managed to make a simple spelling error.
you had spelled Sight. S-I-G-H-T when its spelled, site, "S-I-T-E"

some people shouldn't have a Newgrounds.
like people that think we should have collabs of retarded shit.
we might as well have a "dora the explora" collab right after Naruto. XD

can we do a naruto collab
LEAVE THIS SITE

YOU! My good friend, have just EPICALLY FAILED! He spelt 'sight' correctly. It was in a different conext to 'site'. Each spelling has a different meaning.

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-06 15:33:44

At 3/6/09 01:40 PM, JohnnyUtah wrote: and just to add to that, stamper and I did our OWN pieces, so yes we want people to see this as much as you do.

That's to be expected, and that alone will be worth the wait for me. ;)

Personally, I really liked the second MGS collab - you guys did pretty well on putting everything together. I know this one will be even better!

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-06 15:37:53

Here's a winner from the animated series.

NOW IS WHEN YOU RAM HAPPY WITH LIFE SAUCE. PSN Screenname - Mooglejoke Wii U Network ID - Mooglejoke - Nintendo 3DS Friend Code 4768-8871-1657

BBS Signature

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-06 16:26:30

lol @ multiple posters commenting on the sight/site thing with typos in their own posts

holy shit gtfo

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-06 22:05:49

Yay! I'm so excited! You guys crack me up. :3

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-06 22:30:13

At 3/6/09 01:39 PM, JohnnyUtah wrote:
At 3/6/09 06:26 AM, falariem wrote: So, Johnny... When you're done trying to live your normal life outside of Newgrounds, do you have an estimate on when this will be released? This weekend? Next week? A couple weeks?

I know you're quite busy, and you've certainly earned your kudos with the Tankmen series (amongst other moments of NG hilarity). And chances are you're tired of hearing the same question over and over, but with all this off-topic ranting I've seen for the last dozen or so pages, I'm kinda curious about the thing we all came here for.

Except for the orange-jumpsuit ninja lovers out there.
Stamper and I decided to add some more bells and whistles...an animated intro and some other features we'll talk about soon.

I know..I know..you're all like WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT GOOD GOD JUST RELEASE IT ALREADY FOR FUCKS SAKE.

Just know, when it's finally out it'll be amazing and get more views because of it, it won't be long now.

Considering it's Street Fighter, I am sure you guys are having fun with the presentation of the collab. Blamformers! had that awesome transforming tank, while the MGS collab lacked something like that. At least we get more to look forward to.

I hope you have an announcer speak each artist/fighter D:, kind of like the Sketchbook tour.

But I wonder, since the actual release date will be weeks after the submission deadline, would you still take scurrying late submissions at this time? Not that I have any to submit.

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-07 00:21:08

At 3/6/09 10:30 PM, Chakra-X wrote:
I hope you have an announcer speak each artist/fighter D:, kind of like the Sketchbook tour.

Yeah, that would be pretty sweat.

But I wonder, since the actual release date will be weeks after the submission deadline, would you still take scurrying late submissions at this time? Not that I have any to submit.

Well considering all the ranting out orange jumpsuits, confusions in grammar, and arguments about whether Newgrounds is going downhill or not... I've tried to follow the last few dozen pages or so... I think they just wanna get the damn thing over.

Then again, I could be wrong. In which case I'll just shut up and wait quietly in the corner with all the others who've got nothing left to add to this topic.

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-07 06:39:18

Now that's just awkward

Why don't you just go work on some other flash movie instead of insulting and whining like this will actually help

At least credit stampy and johny for organizing these collabs in the first place
You all perfectly know, that they take their time to(6 capital 't' in a row, jeez..) polish everything, including menu, credits and stuff to make it look completely awesum, so what the point? No srsly, go watch watchmen or smth..

As for me I'm kinda disappointed for making both my mgs and sf collab entries in really rough obstacles, trying to get in done in 2 days before the deadline due to tons of other activities and work projects needed to be taken care of at the same time and thus, not showing off ma real skill :/

Oh well, I guess I'll just keep on practicing and trying to organize my working day the better way :P

Btw http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFeHVbkdQ _I this was actually a series like power rangers(caution! liquid nitrogen hadoken inside!)

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-07 10:15:29

I wonder how sexy the Collab's gonna be.

mmmm... Cammy ....

VIVRE CANADA LIBRE!!! VIVRE LE RÉPUBLIQUE CANADIENNE!!!

Fuck Ayn Rand

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-07 13:55:27

Hey, well, before I say anything, I have to tell you that I don't have the programs and stuff to make flash, BUT, before you just ignore me, Ican do something for your collab. I have thought of TONS of hilarious ideas for flash, and I can give you some of my ideas. All that I want in return is to be considered a Co-author of the collab, cuz then, I would have finally submitted something to NG. My friend and I are in the process of making some music tracks, but I want to also be a flash artist. I promise you, that if you use my ideas, your collab will be a hit!!! So, if you decide to let me be a part of your collab, then just PM me.

BBS Signature

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-07 14:58:33

At 3/7/09 01:55 PM, MRLEGOGUY wrote: Hey, well, before I say anything, I have to tell you that I don't have the programs and stuff to make flash, BUT, before you just ignore me, Ican do something for your collab. I have thought of TONS of hilarious ideas for flash, and I can give you some of my ideas. All that I want in return is to be considered a Co-author of the collab, cuz then, I would have finally submitted something to NG. My friend and I are in the process of making some music tracks, but I want to also be a flash artist. I promise you, that if you use my ideas, your collab will be a hit!!! So, if you decide to let me be a part of your collab, then just PM me.

OMG how are people still asking if they can submit parts? I mean I know the deadline was fudged a little, but that was almost a month ago.

Sorry to tell you this MRLEGOGUY, but the collab is done, and the only reason this thread is still active is because Mr. Johnny and Mr. Stamper have yet to actually release it due to the awesome-a-fication process's tendency to take like a bazillion years.

On top of that, you would of had no chance at being co-authored simply for handing out ideas. You may have had your spot in the credits, but seeing as there were close to 100 submissions I really doubt you would have been recognized enough to be co-authored. Unless you supplied like, the FUNNIEST shit to an amazing flash artist or something.

Sorry if I crushed your dreams. No harsh feelings?

-Dom

We are all transitional beings, a consequence of the past and a cause for the future.

My Deviant art page is HERE

XBOX Live Gamertag: ape X ape

BBS Signature

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-07 17:24:49

i just got flashmx on my computr and i wanna know if i can sumbit sumthing to the collab im not the best animatr but i got a lotta ideas of things thatd be reall funny. i wuz thinkin itd be funny to have chun li do that kick real fast n shed hurt her leg and have to get a leg cast, or a guys car dies so blanka uses his elektricity to jump the car lol. if you guys could pm me id really like 2 no if i can b a part of the collab or maybe sum1 would help me animate since im not very good. what do you guys think?

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-07 17:56:39

At 3/7/09 05:24 PM, BiffTheTimid wrote: i just got flashmx on my computr and i wanna know if i can sumbit sumthing to the collab
if you guys could pm me id really like 2 no if i can b a part of the collab or maybe sum1 would help me animate since im not very good. what do you guys think?

WTF?! Seriously?! Someone stop me, I'm about to RAGE!!!!

We are all transitional beings, a consequence of the past and a cause for the future.

BBS Signature

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-07 18:25:51

At 3/7/09 05:24 PM, BiffTheTimid wrote: i just got flashmx on my computr and i wanna know if i can sumbit sumthing to the collab im not the best animatr but i got a lotta ideas of things thatd be reall funny. i wuz thinkin itd be funny to have chun li do that kick real fast n shed hurt her leg and have to get a leg cast, or a guys car dies so blanka uses his elektricity to jump the car lol. if you guys could pm me id really like 2 no if i can b a part of the collab or maybe sum1 would help me animate since im not very good. what do you guys think?

that sounds great i think you should do it i want to maek something but i don have any flash skillz but a lot of ideas PM me if you guyz need any ideas!

Jedermann sein eigner truthahn abendessen.

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-07 18:43:26

lolwut?

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-07 19:08:38

At 3/7/09 05:24 PM, BiffTheTimid wrote: i just got flashmx on my computr and i wanna know if i can sumbit sumthing to the collab im not the best animatr but i got a lotta ideas of things thatd be reall funny. i wuz thinkin itd be funny to have chun li do that kick real fast n shed hurt her leg and have to get a leg cast, or a guys car dies so blanka uses his elektricity to jump the car lol. if you guys could pm me id really like 2 no if i can b a part of the collab or maybe sum1 would help me animate since im not very good. what do you guys think?

Haha, I thought he was just another dumb 14 year old who couldnt read but it was all a hoax. Look at his profile. Good stuff. Touche, BiffTheTimid, touche.

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-07 19:25:05

At 3/7/09 05:56 PM, HeavyDNY86 wrote:
At 3/7/09 05:24 PM, BiffTheTimid wrote: can sumbit sumthing to the collab

maybe sum1 would help me animate since im not very good. what do you guys think?
WTF?! Seriously?! Someone stop me, I'm about to RAGE!!!!
At 3/7/09 07:08 PM, GregoryGrub wrote: it was all a hoax. Look at his profile. Good stuff. Touche, BiffTheTimid, touche.

Abort Abort!!!

Sheer rage being replaced by cautious optimism...

Crisis Averted.

BBS Signature

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-07 21:42:52

Street Fighter Funnies incoming?

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-07 22:49:36

At 3/7/09 09:42 PM, KuoryDaNinja wrote: Street Fighter Funnies incoming?

:)))))))))

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-08 04:13:33

At 3/7/09 09:42 PM, KuoryDaNinja wrote: Street Fighter Funnies incoming?

I would love to see this one happening, haha.

Get to work, rtil and those other fellas from Metal Gear Funnies!

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-08 04:56:44

now now, a Naruto collab wouldn't be soo bad....okay fine, yeah it would be, but think of the possibilities...you finally get a chance to prove why it sucks soo bad, it would be awesome to finally see a collab totally dedicated to crapping on the Naruto series (and any other series that sucks as bad)

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-08 05:10:46

I can't wait to see this collab on Newgrounds, I am a huge Street Fighter fan!

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-08 06:39:02

boxed dix for the people

BBS Signature

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-08 08:00:13

omg, i can't believe the amount of /b/tards in this thread
lol wtf

Response to Street Fighter Collab / Art Contest 2009-03-08 08:57:05

Good idea! Good luck in making a collab.