00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LostMachineMusic just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Gun Shot 2001-03-13 11:07:21

Hello, I was just wondering, if you have a shooter and there is a gun with arm following it, and guys you have to kill, how do you make the gun shoot every time you click? Like in Combat Instinct 2??? Please help

Response to Gun Shot 2001-03-13 14:04:47

At 3/13/01 11:07 AM, Big_Charge wrote: Hello, I was just wondering, if you have a shooter and there is a gun with arm following it, and guys you have to kill, how do you make the gun shoot every time you click? Like in Combat Instinct 2??? Please help

Put the sound into the "hit" keyframe of the button with the gun in it.

Response to Gun Shot 2001-03-13 14:08:02

At 3/13/01 02:04 PM, liljim wrote:
At 3/13/01 11:07 AM, Big_Charge wrote: Hello, I was just wondering, if you have a shooter and there is a gun with arm following it, and guys you have to kill, how do you make the gun shoot every time you click? Like in Combat Instinct 2??? Please help
Put the sound into the "hit" keyframe of the button with the gun in it.

Ooops. I meant "down."

Response to Gun Shot 2001-03-13 23:50:44

And if you want the gun to do something (make a flash, pop out a shell, reload, etc.), you can simply create the wanted animation in the gun/arm movieclip that's being dragged around (make sure to have an action at the end of the animation that sends it back to frame 1). For each button that is clicked to be fired at, add an action telling the gun/arm movieclip to play that little animation (and at the end of the animation.
Hope I made things clear enough.

BBS Signature