00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tr3Yo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Katana Collab

529 Views | 10 Replies

The Katana Collab 2008-12-13 12:10:50

Hey it's Dailyderek here and I'm thinking of organizing a Katana collab. That means ninjas, samuris ect. As of now I'm just seeing if there's any interest. If it looks like people may be happy to join I'll start etting up guidlines and rules as well as begin my own piece. My target is somehwere around a 3.00 B/A but I just gotta see the turn out. So Post here if you'd like to join I guess.

Response to The Katana Collab 2008-12-13 12:22:38

Hey I'll Join In. If You Want I'll Get Started. What Kind Of Things Should Go On In The Video? Like Violence Or...?

-Flash Artist-

-GFXer-

-Leader Of Cyanide-

BBS Signature

Response to The Katana Collab 2008-12-13 12:24:44

Great! One person already! I have sent out invites to a few others as well. Now anyways I will check out your videos and batting average and decide if you can join.

Response to The Katana Collab 2008-12-13 12:26:24

At 12/13/08 12:24 PM, dailyderek wrote: Great! One person already! I have sent out invites to a few others as well. Now anyways I will check out your videos and batting average and decide if you can join.

Haha Oh Crap.. xD Ummm Just For The Record, Im An Expert At Violence Movies, And Ninjas As Well.

I've Just Never Used Them In A Movie For NG Yet.

-Flash Artist-

-GFXer-

-Leader Of Cyanide-

BBS Signature

Response to The Katana Collab 2008-12-13 12:27:27

you have to put the specifics, preferably in your first post, to make a collab otherwise we don't know what we are making.

Response to "dumbest person you ever met" :

"Some girl I knew once forgot how to breath." -Dlxrevolution

BBS Signature

Response to The Katana Collab 2008-12-13 12:30:01

Well I didn't expect anyone to read this but If I get a few more joiner I'll put it up. And oh it can be violent or funny. But keep it in the teen rating.

Max Ratings for Flash

No Nudity
Mild Adult Themes
Mild Violence (Which just means no guts everywhere I hardly want mild)
Mild Adult Themes (Ninjas Can Do Drugs)
Mild Text
Mild Audio

Response to The Katana Collab 2008-12-13 12:31:42

Soooo Am I Not In Or..?

-Flash Artist-

-GFXer-

-Leader Of Cyanide-

BBS Signature

Response to The Katana Collab 2008-12-13 12:38:33

Well your videos don't prove much as I think you have potential but didn't use much effort. I say you're in but make it a very good video. But before you start can you tell me your idea for it?

Response to The Katana Collab 2008-12-13 12:44:34

At 12/13/08 12:38 PM, dailyderek wrote: Well your videos don't prove much as I think you have potential but didn't use much effort. I say you're in but make it a very good video. But before you start can you tell me your idea for it?

Well, Obviously I'll Have Ninjas/ Samurais Fighting, But I'll Also Do Something Funny Like "Ninjas Of The Night"

Pretty Much You Can Ask Me To Do And I'll It =]

-Flash Artist-

-GFXer-

-Leader Of Cyanide-

BBS Signature

Response to The Katana Collab 2008-12-13 12:46:27

Collab Details Below

I choose if you enter. If you want to ask me here.
The goal is to make an action or humerous short fash about Ninjas, Samuris, guys with DBZ type powers and if you want you can have some guns. Ex. my action one I think will be a ninja escaping the US millitary and they'll have guns and such. Anyways here's the specifics.

Must Be Rated T Material (unless for violence)
Please have artist logo in top right hand corner.
That's it I guess. Contact me later when you're done.

Response to The Katana Collab 2008-12-13 12:54:16

New collaberation laws still in effect, and the collaberation idea isn't that ironed out.

BBS Signature