00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Care2mchBEAR just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Sonic Crew

842,768 Views | 16,937 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-18 23:07:47

Well hey everybody whats up. Yeah i havent really played very many sonic games lately because i have been like tied up wiht God of War and Fight Night Round 3. But thats like totally offf topic so how good is the secret rings?

When life gives you lemons, be glad it didn't give you herpes.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-18 23:10:49

At 4/18/07 11:07 PM, I-Love-Caitlyn wrote: Well hey everybody whats up. Yeah i havent really played very many sonic games lately because i have been like tied up wiht God of War and Fight Night Round 3. But thats like totally offf topic so how good is the secret rings?

Horrible. I beat the entire game, perfect on everything, unlocked it all and I haven't more disappointed in my life. Its not even worth it to get all gold medals and the such.

If you haven't bought it, then rent it first, trust me on this one.

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-18 23:53:32

At 4/18/07 06:05 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote: The light is that of a dim one. I think it was fun for a while but it got old quick, the medals and completing everything doesn't unlock anything worthwild either so its not worth it.

Like an LED bulb. This reminds me of getting all 280-Something emblems in SA2B to unlock 3d Green Hill Zone. Not an easy task, Still haven't done it.

::Damn A ranks

At 4/18/07 11:10 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote: If you haven't bought it, then rent it first, trust me on this one.

Or you could avoid any contact with it whatsoever.

What I lack in accuracy, I make up for in enthusiasm

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-19 00:29:37

At 4/18/07 11:53 PM, kill343guiltyspark wrote:
At 4/18/07 06:05 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote: The light is that of a dim one. I think it was fun for a while but it got old quick, the medals and completing everything doesn't unlock anything worthwild either so its not worth it.
Like an LED bulb. This reminds me of getting all 280-Something emblems in SA2B to unlock 3d Green Hill Zone. Not an easy task, Still haven't done it.

Damn A ranks

I did the task in Secret Rings but I regret wasting all my time on it.

At 4/18/07 11:10 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote: If you haven't bought it, then rent it first, trust me on this one.

Thats also a good suggestion! Probably the best on I've heard of yet.

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-19 01:16:39

Well when i get a ps3 i might just get it to play and beat. And then after all that i will probably only play it when i am bored.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-19 01:45:13

At 4/19/07 01:16 AM, I-Love-Caitlyn wrote: Well when i get a ps3 i might just get it to play and beat. And then after all that i will probably only play it when i am bored.

Secret Rings is only for the Wii. Its not the same as next-gen Sonic.

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-19 01:56:15

At 4/18/07 08:38 AM, Twilight-Knight wrote: Not from me. Lets just get one thing straight. Mario surpasses Sonic in popularity, not power and ability.

Oh my, thank you for proving my point. I don't even have to argue with you.

At 4/18/07 02:46 PM, Aggressive wrote: When you say in every way does that also include fashion sense and taste for exquisite foods? Its just something ive always wanted to know...

Damn, I've been 1-Up'd. Although I don't think chilli dogs count as exquisite, and Italy is the land of pasta.

This fucking place moves too fast. See you guys in about 497 pages.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-19 02:02:33

At 4/19/07 01:56 AM, PenitentTangent wrote:
At 4/18/07 08:38 AM, Twilight-Knight wrote: Not from me. Lets just get one thing straight. Mario surpasses Sonic in popularity, not power and ability.
Oh my, thank you for proving my point. I don't even have to argue with you.

This is only because Mario has how many more games and recieves how much more publicity? Mario is also the mascot for Nintendo which still puts out games and consoles, something Sega doesn't do anymore.

I never see the Sonic Team logo anymore either, why is that?

At 4/18/07 02:46 PM, Aggressive wrote: When you say in every way does that also include fashion sense and taste for exquisite foods? Its just something ive always wanted to know...
Damn, I've been 1-Up'd. Although I don't think chilli dogs count as exquisite, and Italy is the land of pasta.

See you then.

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-19 02:38:38

well STE (Sifft The Ech-Hog) is almost finished and then i'll do the sprites ...... =.= i looove school holidays

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-19 02:49:51

At 4/19/07 02:38 AM, Sifft wrote: well STE (Sifft The Ech-Hog) is almost finished and then i'll do the sprites ...... =.= i looove school holidays

Be sure to send the final product here! I wish I had a school holiday but my spring break was last week.

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-19 04:25:23

At 4/18/07 10:53 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote: You get movies, artwork, and other crap that can just as easily be found online. Its not worth it and I regret wasting all that time but at least I found out first hand.

Yeah, sounds like a waste of time to me. Lucky for me ill never get that far. I dont even know if i have the patience to sit through it and beat it. Ive only played it 3 times so far.

At 4/18/07 11:53 PM, kill343guiltyspark wrote:

Best suggestion ive heard all day, lets go with that.

At 4/19/07 01:56 AM, PenitentTangent wrote: Damn, I've been 1-Up'd. Although I don't think chilli dogs count as exquisite, and Italy is the land of pasta.

Ahhh it all makes sense now...

Thats the first time ive heard someone say that in a long time.

At 4/19/07 02:49 AM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote:
At 4/19/07 02:38 AM, Sifft wrote: well STE (Sifft The Ech-Hog) is almost finished and then i'll do the sprites.
Be sure to send the final product here!

Yes you are welcome to post it here but if you do, please upload it elsewhere and just post the link in here so members can click it if they wish.

Also im bored, someone tell me the next rediculously priced sonic item i should buy off eBay.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-19 06:00:43

well this is what i have so far:/ i still think it needs something

Sonic Crew

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-19 11:33:31

Pasta>Chili Dogs

At 4/19/07 02:02 AM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote: This is only because Mario has how many more games and recieves how much more publicity? Mario is also the mascot for Nintendo which still puts out games and consoles, something Sega doesn't do anymore.

Listen, lets not get into the topic of discussion that was going on when I first came around.

See picture below.

Link to Logo

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-19 11:37:42

You know I've seen you guys before hammering how you control Sonic in Secret Rings and I have a question. How else do you think they could make his controls to make it innovative with the Wiimote?

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-19 13:47:07

Hey guys. I've been away because i'm getting ready to move out on my own. I'm working on a job right now. I'll be on when I can.

I have a girlfriend now. Her name is Jackie.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-19 14:06:59

At 4/19/07 06:00 AM, Sifft wrote: well this is what i have so far:/ i still think it needs something

In my opinion i think you should change the black shoes. I have seen far too many fan characters with black shoes. Just a suggestion.

At 4/19/07 11:37 AM, Twilight-Knight wrote: You know I've seen you guys before hammering how you control Sonic in Secret Rings and I have a question. How else do you think they could make his controls to make it innovative with the Wiimote?

Well they could have made it so you held the controller in the normal position but i dont think changing anything with the controllers would make that game more enjoyable for me.

At 4/19/07 01:47 PM, MrAngel wrote: Hey guys. I've been away because i'm getting ready to move out on my own. I'm working on a job right now. I'll be on when I can.

Good luck and congratulations my lad. Keep in touch.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-19 15:30:09

At 4/19/07 01:47 PM, MrAngel wrote: Hey guys. I've been away because i'm getting ready to move out on my own. I'm working on a job right now. I'll be on when I can.

Good luck to you.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-19 15:57:28

At 4/18/07 10:53 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote: Dude, in all honestly, I don't care about being a vet here. Part of me does but it doesn't change much. So what if I can admit people and say a little more. Does that make it so I would change my style of posting if I became a vet? No. I am happy to be apart of the crew and thats all.

When I was vet'd, I didn't change too much either.

At 4/18/07 11:10 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote: Horrible. I beat the entire game, perfect on everything, unlocked it all and I haven't more disappointed in my life. Its not even worth it to get all gold medals and the such.

I thought you liked it.

We'll never get to 1000.

At 4/19/07 04:25 AM, Aggressive wrote: Thats the first time ive heard someone say that in a long time.

We got through a page in less than a day. That's progress.

At 4/19/07 01:47 PM, MrAngel wrote:

PICS OR GTFO.

jk

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-19 18:30:15

At 4/19/07 02:02 AM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote: This is only because Mario has how many more games and recieves how much more publicity? Mario is also the mascot for Nintendo which still puts out games and consoles, something Sega doesn't do anymore.
Listen, lets not get into the topic of discussion that was going on when I first came around.

Sorry about that.

See picture below.

Link to Logo

Awesome, I think Sega should use that from now on.

At 4/19/07 03:57 PM, Twone wrote:
At 4/18/07 11:10 PM, DarkLotusJuggalo wrote: Horrible. I beat the entire game, perfect on everything, unlocked it all and I haven't more disappointed in my life. Its not even worth it to get all gold medals and the such.
I thought you liked it.

I did but the further I got into it, the more I hated it. Disregard all the good things I once said about it.

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-19 20:53:35

Just so you guys know, I'm going to Boston for the weekend, and will have no internet acess whatsoever. I will be back Sunday. Leaving tommorrow at 7:30 EST. So, I will not be here for three days. Bye.

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-19 20:54:24

I was wanting to make a few sonic shorts, but the only movie making software i have is microsoft Movie Maker and it is pretty horibble. Please tell me what movie making software you recomend and where i can download it so i can make new sonic shorts.

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-19 21:02:52

At 4/19/07 08:54 PM, Shadow-the-lone-wolf wrote: I was wanting to make a few sonic shorts, but the only movie making software i have is microsoft Movie Maker and it is pretty horibble. Please tell me what movie making software you recomend and where i can download it so i can make new sonic shorts.

Flash, but that costs money (legally). I don't think there's anything else that is free and legal.

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-19 21:06:02

At 4/19/07 09:02 PM, Twone wrote:
Flash, but that costs money (legally). I don't think there's anything else that is free and legal.

>< I dont have any money at the moment :(::: Is there a tryal or something?

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-19 21:12:02

At 4/19/07 08:53 PM, Twone wrote: Just so you guys know, I'm going to Boston for the weekend, and will have no internet acess whatsoever. I will be back Sunday. Leaving tommorrow at 7:30 EST. So, I will not be here for three days. Bye.

Have a good trip, be safe.

At 4/19/07 09:06 PM, Shadow-the-lone-wolf wrote:

There is a trial version you can get. Here it is, you might have to do a little looking around for it but its easy to spot.

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-19 21:17:00

Yeah but the trial is only for 30 days. And i think in order to get a good flash game or movie made it differs for alot of people but if i where the one doing it, It would take me like 2 months or so to be truly happy with it. But it would probably take me that long just to learn how to use flash.

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-19 21:18:51

What is the full name. ive looked there before and all i got were players

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-19 21:52:49

At 4/19/07 09:18 PM, Shadow-the-lone-wolf wrote: What is the full name. ive looked there before and all i got were players

Macromedia Flash 8 is its full name.

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-19 22:46:42

At 4/19/07 09:06 PM, Shadow-the-lone-wolf wrote:

convince your parents that it's an educational tool so that they will buy it for you, and if that doesn't work, watch the movie mentioned in my sig until you get depressed and commit suicide

I do not mean that literally

am I the only person left in this crew who still likes secret rings?

(in case you still don't get it, a chance which I would consider remote by now if it were not for some people's comments, secret rings and nexgen are two completely different games)

I guess I like it because it feels just like a racing game, which is what attracted me to the series in the first place, that and the music which I like and everyone else hates for some reason

nothing is familiar...

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-19 23:12:07

At 4/19/07 10:46 PM, Mizox wrote: am I the only person left in this crew who still likes secret rings?

I guess so, I was on your side with liking it but it got horrible as it went along. You beat it and unlock everything?

(in case you still don't get it, a chance which I would consider remote by now if it were not for some people's comments, secret rings and nexgen are two completely different games)
I guess I like it because it feels just like a racing game, which is what attracted me to the series in the first place, that and the music which I like and everyone else hates for some reason

I hate that feel in the new one, it feels like I have no control over Sonic's moves.

<33

BBS Signature

Response to Sonic Crew 2007-04-20 00:02:47

Well i have always like the music in the sonic games. but i am really wanting to try out secret rings and Nextgen.

BBS Signature