00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Chan99 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

A Bbs Life (story)

13,626 Views | 277 Replies

A Bbs Life (story) 2006-07-08 09:21:05

Welcome to A BBS Life.
The story will begin soon, after i thank everyone who has inspired me. First off, Earfetish for his admirable contributions to NG, such as storys, reveiws and posts. I would then like to thank BatDan for his story, which made me want to write mine. Also, i would like to thank Teh_Ecks_Bawks_Hater for including me in his Island BBS story. I would like to thank Tom and Wade Fulp for creating the site, and all the mods who keep this place in order. Now, lets begin.

Chapter One
6 years ago....

Chaos had just bought a new PC, and was desperate to try it out.
"Mum, when will we be home???" he whined to his Mother, who was angry with him for making her buy it him in the first place.
"We will be home when we get there!" She yelled, hitting Chaos across the leg. He swore under his breath, and was silent all the way there.
Once home, he ran to his bedroom, and unpacked his PC.
"Ah," He sighed as the smell of new PC filled his nostrils. He quickly assembled the PC, and his Father got it connected to the internet.
"Now, don't go looking at any dirty sites!" Chaos' dad had warned him, but Chaos just rolled his eyes. He wondered what to go on first. The web was full of so many good sites, he didn't know which one to visit. He had heard, from friends, that google is the best website on the net, so he, with his nimble fingers, typed google into the address bar and BAM! on came google.
Still, he had no idea what to search for. His mind was about to explode, when he suddenly clicked his fingers.
"I've got it!" He yelled proudly, as he typed "New Grounds" into the search bar. And there it was. All the glory that is Newgrounds. He moved his mouse slowly, ever so slowly, to the link and clicked. And in he was. He had been sucked into Newgrounds.
"Oh my dear god! What the hell is this!" He was shocked. He had never seen such a beautiful sight before, and he never again will. He saw the Sign Up! button and ran over to it, tapping it with his finger. Suddenly, he felt himself being sucked into the button, a terrible feeling it was. He popped out of the button and into an Office.
"Hello?" Chaos said, the sound echoeing through the room.
"Oh, why hello there, Mister....Chaos!" A man suddenly said back. "You have come to Sign Up to Newgrounds?"
"Why, yes, i have. Umm, who are you?" Chaos said timidly.
"Oh, my friend, how rude of me. Let me introduce myself, I am Tom Fulp. And you are Chaos Seeker, AKA Chaos. Now run along, jump through that button, it will take you too the BBS."
So, Chaos did what he was told, and jumped through. Awww fuck! he thought, as the horrible feeling passed over him again.
This time, when he popped out of the button, he was in a massive grey room, full of people. The first thing he heard as a member of the NG community, was abuse.
To Be Continued!

I hope you enjoy chapter 1, if i get good response etc, i will be sure to type up chapter 2!

BBS Signature

Response to A Bbs Life (story) 2006-07-08 09:22:54

Story of your life?

Get Fuckle'd

BBS Signature

Response to A Bbs Life (story) 2006-07-08 09:23:33

Nah, just randomness. I'll include anyone. Meh, i was bored.

BBS Signature

Response to A Bbs Life (story) 2006-07-08 09:24:14

The storyline is okay, but put it in paragraphs please? And also if you worked on it more this chapter could of been long like the other story threads.

Why do I still have a aura? I wish I could rub it and make it go away. Where's the option for "No Aura"?

Response to A Bbs Life (story) 2006-07-08 09:25:32

Also i would like to be in this story as anything you like me to be.

Why do I still have a aura? I wish I could rub it and make it go away. Where's the option for "No Aura"?

Response to A Bbs Life (story) 2006-07-08 09:27:26

Not to put you off, but you might want to proof-read and re-word the majority of your story. It doesn't really conjure up the imagery of an Earfetish story...you really need to be creative with your words.

Response to A Bbs Life (story) 2006-07-08 09:28:38

He was shocked. He had never seen such a beautiful sight before, and he never again will.

Of course not, because so far he's only been to google and newgrounds, and google isnt all that fancy, ugh. Your story writing skill sucks.

Response to A Bbs Life (story) 2006-07-08 09:39:48

At 7/8/06 09:28 AM, -SmEeRgO- wrote:
He was shocked. He had never seen such a beautiful sight before, and he never again will.
Of course not, because so far he's only been to google and newgrounds, and google isnt all that fancy, ugh. Your story writing skill sucks.

Jesus, give the guy a break. I don't think it's that bad, he has some good ideas, he just needs to work on detail and length.

Response to A Bbs Life (story) 2006-07-08 09:41:45

That was pretty funny, put me in!

I hope everybody had a real, real good time.

BBS Signature

Response to A Bbs Life (story) 2006-07-08 09:45:01

Ok, i might aswel wrtie chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Hey, faggot!" One person shouted at Chaos as he tried making his way through the room. One person actually punched him. Chaos turned to look at the man, who was wearing a sticker with a lolipop on him.
"Hey, who do you think you are to punch me, eh?!?" Chaos yelled at him.
"I think i'm Epeen, and i can punch you as much as i want!" And he punched Chaos again. This meant war.
"That's it, your going down!" Chaos jumped on Epeen, grabbing at his eyes, trying to rip them out.
"Eufffgn" Was all Epeen could say. Epeen suddenly kicked Chaos is the balls so hard, that Chaos stopped trying to pull his eyes out and vomitted all over the floor. Epeen was just about to deliver the finishing punch, when a womans voice was heard.
"Stop it, you noobs!!" And the woman ran across to then, putting a lock round each ones wrist.
"You have given me no choice but to give both of you a 2 day ban. Oh, and Chaos, i can see you have just joined. So, i'm telling you one thing about me, and one thing only. I'm Maus." With that, she walked off.
Chaos couldn't speak. Or move. Neither could Epeen. They took this as a warning, and waited out there 2 day ban...

The present.....

"Hey, BlueHippo, what's happening?" An older, much mature Chaos asked his friend.
"Making these god damn Duck signatures for people. Want one?" BlueHippo said, sleepily.
"Sure, make it me tomorrow, after you get some sleep!" Chaos replied, laughing slightly. Blue laughed, too.
"So, you think TheBigLemon is going to get his Modship?" Chaos asked, trying to start conversation.
"To be honest with you, Chaos, i can't be arsed talking. I'm going to bed, see you in the morning." And with that, Bluehippo dissapeared. Chaos walked through the streets of Newgrounds, the more advanced Newgrounds, until he found the portal. He jumped it, ready to blam some flashes.
"Help me, please?!?" There was a man hanging off a cliff. Yes, a cliff in Newgrounds. This man was called Smeargo.
"Oh please help me!!!" But it was too late. Smeargo let go of the cliff, falling to his death.

hehe.

Back to the portal. It was a big thing, and it had been updated much since Chaos first visited it. Back in the good ol' days. On the way over to watch one of the movies about sticks, he met TheBigLemon, stood on a big platform. He was a candidate for Modship.
"Here ye, Here ye, followers of TheBigLemon! Vote for me, and have another responsible Mod on the team!" Chaos rolled his eyes and carried on walking. He heard a mod shout "Right, Lemon, time for a ban!" and geussed that it was Maus.
Chaos had finally reached his destination. The stick movie. Watching it with him were BonusStage, Tasty_Turnips and Tigerkitty.
"Hey guys," Chaos said. "Sssssshhhhh!!" was the reply. After a boring 2 and a half minutes watching the stick movie, all four voted 0, and walked off.
"The only bit i liked was the end," Bonus said, and they all burst out laughing. They were heading towards the Games section of Newgrounds. The reasons for this where that Tasty_Turnips wanted to play Alien Hominid, "real bad", BonusStage was bored shitless, Tigerkitty...didn't actually want to....heh...and Chaos just wanted to relax. They were about to take the turn left towards the Games, but the path was blocked by an Error 404 sign.
"CURSE YOU INTERNET!!!!!!" Bonus yelled, but was thwacked round the head by Tigerkitty for being so stupid.
"No one curses the internet!" She had told him many times.
With nothing to do, the four of them turned right; towards the NG BBS.

To be Continued!

Hope you like this chapter, guys. I included more people.

BBS Signature

Response to A Bbs Life (story) 2006-07-08 09:49:55

The story is so god damned sexy.

Include me.

BBS Signature

Response to A Bbs Life (story) 2006-07-08 09:58:18

At 7/8/06 09:45 AM, -Chaos-Seeker- wrote: Ok, i might aswel wrtie chapter 2

Chapter 2

This chapter was much better than the first in my oppinion. It needs some grammatical work, and seemed like it needed more put into it. But it was indeed better than the first. My advice would be to type these in MS Word or Wordpad, and spellcheck them just incase before you put them here. It would help with the spelling nazi's, but the grammar is on you.

could you maybe include me to? I'll throw the thead in my sig if you do.

Response to A Bbs Life (story) 2006-07-08 10:07:30

Chapter 3

So, as i was saying last chapter, Tasty_Turnips, BonusStage, TigerKitty and Chaos were heading towards the BBS. On the way there, though, they met a tramp.
"Spare some change, guv?" He asked TigerKitty, trying to pull her pants down.
"Eugh, not for you, Tramp!" She said, kicking the guys face.
"TigerKitty! I'm ashamed! Don't be so mean!" BonusStage told her. She looked innocently up at him, her eyes full of tears.
"Oh, shit, i'm sorry! I didn't mean to be so-" He felt a stinging on his left cheek. She had slapped him. Laughing, she skipped away.
"Haha, she got you there Bonus!" Chaos laughed, turning his attention to the tramp.
"So, you got a name?"
"Yeah," replied the tramp, "My names UberKuri. I was once respected in the BBS, but i slipped up and they cast me out. This is what i am now." He said, spreading his arms. He was dresses in rags that smelt like they had been pissed on, and his teeth were black. He had a beard, which creeped Tasty_Turnips (lets call him Turnips) out.
"Come on then, you can come with us." Chaos said gently to Kuri.
"What?!?!" Yelled BonusStage, completely shocked.
"You heard me, Bonus. He's coming."
Bonus stood there in complete shock, jaw hanging open, unable to talk, the whole shabang. Kuri thanks Chaos and ran ahead to TigerKitty, trying to hug her. She ran around in circles, and he ran after her. And so, the 5 of them ran in the direction of the BBS.
Smeergo was falling. Still. He hadn't stopped, the cliff was so high up. But he was certain too die. He started weeping, his skin was blue and his lips dark. Then, he saw hope. In the form of a bat. The bat caught him and carried him to safety. When they landed, the bat turned into a boy.
"I just saved your life, i demand some coins! Oh, and my name is Dark_Raider, nice to meet you!"
Smeergo just laughed, and welcomed the kid to join him as he set off for the BBS. Dark accepted this offer, and, hand in hand, they set off for the BBS. Nah, only joking. Dark got into his bat form, and Smeergo jumped on his back.
"To the BBS!" Smeergo yelled, and Dark flew up high, high in the night sky, "And Beyond!!".
Back to our heroes. You know, them 5? Oh, go back a chapter then, i'll wait..........you know who we are on about now? Good.
"Are we there yet????" Bonus moaned, and TigerKitty stood on his toe.
"No moaning!" She said. He rolled his eyes. Chaos smiled, and looked ahead. He saw a man running towards them, screaming.
"Oh jesus, another maniac..." He said to Turnips, who agreed. The man was about to run past them when Kuri tripped him up.
"Hehehe..." Kuri laughed to himself. Evilly. Manically. You know.
"What the fuck was that for, you bimbo?!?!" The man yelled and asked at the same time.
"I felt like it!" was Kuris response.
"Why don't you calm down and tell us who you are?" Bonus stage asked. TigerKitty gave him a cookie.
"Fine, fine fine. Fine. I'm TheFaces, but just call me Faces. I was running away from Eric Bauman." The laughter, jokes, smiles and talking stopped.
"Did you just say...E-Eric...Bauman?" Bonus asked him.
"Yes, he is in Newgrounds!" Faces said, worriedly.
"You better come with us, kid." Chaos said as he picked Faces up.
"Where too?" He asked. Chaos smiled as he said this;
"Tom Fulps office..."

Hope you enjoyed the third installment, the fourth will be VERY MUCH BIGGER!
Yay for stories!

BBS Signature

Response to A Bbs Life (story) 2006-07-08 10:07:33

Yes, chapter two has been much more enjoyable :)

Response to A Bbs Life (story) 2006-07-08 10:14:32

Ok, i have a new system now. PM me if you want to be in the story, with a layout like this -

Name:
Weapon of Choice:
Saying of Choice:

Thanks!

BBS Signature

Response to A Bbs Life (story) 2006-07-08 10:16:02

At 7/8/06 10:07 AM, -Chaos-Seeker- wrote: Chapter 3

Yay, I was included!!!
Anyways, I liked the detail that you gave smeargo (the blue lips and whatnot) you should make the entire story like that. It gives people a much better image of what is going on.

Hope you enjoyed the third installment, the fourth will be VERY MUCH BIGGER!
Yay for stories!

Indeed.
Oh and as promised *check sig*

Response to A Bbs Life (story) 2006-07-08 10:17:27

Thanks for all the support, i'm currently writing Chapter 4 down in note pad!
Look for it. It will be here soon.

BBS Signature

Response to A Bbs Life (story) 2006-07-08 10:29:52

Name: Chris
Appearance: You decide... just not black.
Weapon of Choice: Used dildo's
Saying of Choice: LOL!

Response to A Bbs Life (story) 2006-07-08 10:36:00

OMFG! I'm in an actually GOOD BBS story!
Awesome.
<3 -Chaos-Seeker-

Response to A Bbs Life (story) 2006-07-08 10:40:20

At 7/8/06 10:29 AM, ChrismanPSP wrote: Appearance: You decide... just not black.

Oooh, that's harsh.

Weapon of Choice: Used dildo's

Oh, god no!

Saying of Choice: LOL!

LOL!

I'm a tramp... COOL!

BBS Signature

Response to A Bbs Life (story) 2006-07-08 10:42:44

A shorter chapter here, and then that might be all for a bit, because i need to think of some ideas. PM me with some, if you wish, and i'll include you and them in the story.

Chapter 4

The 6 of them, Kuri, Faces, Chaos, Turnips, Bonus and Kitty set of running down the streets of Newgrounds, trying to find Mr.Fulps office.
"I never knew Newgrounds was this fucking big!" Kuri said in Astonishment.
"Oh yeah, Tom PMed some people saying he got more storage space for the site. Which means more fucking streets!" Faces replied, quite angry.
The eventually found it, Tom Fulps office. They opend the door, Faces and Chaos ran in and found only a note. This note said
"Dear Newgrounds,
I have captured your leader, yes, Tom Fulp, and i am holding him hostage at EbaumsWorld.com. To rescue him, you must give me....your website!!
Lots of love, Eric Bauman.

P.S Faces, i want your babies."

Faces looked disgusted.
"Oh fuck," He said,
"I know, we have to go to Ebaumsworld.com to rescue Tom!" Chaos replied
"No, worse. That fucker wants my babies!".
Time to describe our Heroes. Well, these 6.
Faces..how to describe him...ah, yes. He is a big man, i very big man! 6'5, to be precise. He is quite sexy....i mean brave and manly i mean strong! And he is very, very athletic. And he's only 16! When the group are resting, he is spending his time sharpening his Post Count, and uttering the words TheFaces Are Watching...so yeah, quite a lunatic, but we like him. Right?
Next we have Chaos. He is 19. He is wearing a pair of Nike tracksuit bottoms, a liverpool t-shirt and some Black nike airs. He is 6'2, and we all love him. Heh...When the group are resting, he is either talking to Turnips, or saying things like "Fuck fuck fuck..." or, "I hate eric!". His weapon of choice? Well, he carries a baseball bat.
I'll describe more later, but for now, on with the story.
Smeergo and Dark had realised they weren't in Newgrounds, and that they were actually in Ebaumsworld.com. They actually quite liked it.
"Let's stay here for a couple more minutes, yo." Dark said to Smeergo. Smeergo couldn't disagree, it was a nice place. But something wasn't right about Dark..he seemed...strange.
"Ok, lets go check out some flash..." And with that, they landed and walked the endless streets of Ebaumsworld, looking at the stolen content in awe.
The group of 6 heard about the note, and were now coming to the end of Newgrounds. They were almost in Google.
"Ah, the smell of a different web-" But Bonus stopped, noticing the look on Kittys face.
"WAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT!!!!!!!" Someone had shouted, a manly voice, a deep voice.
"For fuck sake!" Chaos yelled, spinning round. He saw someone.
A young boy, not older than 15 was stood just infront of him. His short, spikey black hair was streeked blonde, and his shirt has holes in it. His name was Chris.
"What the fuck happened to you, Chris?"
"Lol, Eric Bauman shot me, lol." Chris replied.
Bonus stared at Kitty. Kitty stared at Kuri. Kuri stared back at kitty...i mean, Kuri stared at Faces. Faces stared at Turnips and Turnips stared at Chaos. Chaos looked at them all.
"What....what?? WHAT?!??!"
"You know..." Said Turnips, smiling slyly. The bastard.
"Fine, you fuckers. *sigh*, Chris, wanna join us on our quest to sabotage Ebaumsworld?"
"Sure, lol, why not?" Chris said, taking out his used dildo.
"Lets go then," Chaos said, and with that he exited Newgrounds, and entered Google....

TO BE CONTINUED!

Anyone like it?

BBS Signature

Response to A Bbs Life (story) 2006-07-08 10:49:12

At 7/8/06 10:42 AM, -Chaos-Seeker- wrote: W00tness
Anyone like it?

I love.
Watch out for typos here and there.

Response to A Bbs Life (story) 2006-07-08 10:54:04

At 7/8/06 10:42 AM, -Chaos-Seeker- wrote: Bonus stared at Kitty. Kitty stared at Kuri. Kuri stared back at kitty...i mean, Kuri stared at : Faces.

That cracked me up so badly.

BBS Signature

Response to A Bbs Life (story) 2006-07-08 10:59:51

Ok, Chapter 5 is being written down now! Get your ideas in!

BBS Signature

Response to A Bbs Life (story) 2006-07-08 11:02:42

At 7/8/06 09:23 AM, -Chaos-Seeker- wrote: Nah, just randomness. I'll include anyone. Meh, i was bored.

include me lol!!1!

Xbox360 Gamertag : xXGrimwormXx

BBS Signature

Response to A Bbs Life (story) 2006-07-08 11:07:44

At 7/8/06 10:54 AM, -UberKuri- wrote:
At 7/8/06 10:42 AM, -Chaos-Seeker- wrote: Bonus stared at Kitty. Kitty stared at Kuri. Kuri stared back at kitty...i mean, Kuri stared at : Faces.
That cracked me up so badly.

/I see what you did there

But anyways, I suppose you should add another character as an inside operative of e'Baums, but got pissed off by eric for whatever reason and is now working with us.

seeing as how so far none of the characters (being NG'rs) visit e'Baums... I hope.

Response to A Bbs Life (story) 2006-07-08 11:13:43

Chapter 5

"Ok now, Dark, this might not be such a good idea..." Smeergo was gettign suspicious.
"Why not? It's fun, isn't it?" Was all Dark had to say.
"You know, you are beginning to piss me off!" Smeergo said, and punched Dark right in the nose.
"You fucker!" Dark jumped on Smeergo but Smeergo was too strong. He grabbed Darks neck, and his head, and made the back of his head touch the back of his neck, killing him.
Smeergo wiped his hands and ran, hoping to find the exit.
All 7 of them had passed the border. Yep, they were in Google.
"Umm...Bonus, honey?" Kitty said, shakily.
"What's up?" Bonus replied, as laid back as a woman during sexual intercourse.
"That google sign keeps winking at me...and so does that tramp!" Kitty said, poking the eye of Kuri.
"Ouch, that hurt!" Kuri moaned, and went over to Chris for love.
Suddenly, a voice boomed across the plains. The plains of google. It said,
"HALT, TRESPASSERS!"
"Who the fuck are you?!?!" Kuri shouted to nothing.
"I AM THE GUARDIAN OF GOOGLE, AND YOU MUST GIVE ME YOUR NAMES!" The Gaurdian of Google shouted down from the toolbars above.
Each stepped forward, and gave their names, except Kuri, who gave a little bit more..
"And when i was 7, my mum bought me a pony, but i lost it in my bedroom and then found it and then sold it for glue and then sold glue for-"
"SHUT UP, TRAMP!!!" The Gaurdian yelled.
"Why does everyone call me that?!?!" Kuri muttered, getting walking to were the others were. Now, as you know google has a white background. But even white backgrounds have doors...erm..yeah. A door opened, and a man, no older than 23, walked out.
"Hi, i'm Jamie, i'm the Guardian of Google." He said merrily. The group were bewildered. A normal man, no wings, no crown, no special anything was trying to tell them that he was the Google Guardian, the Almighty One, the I-Know-Everything-So-Search-Me.
"No way, man! Your normal!" Chaos said to Jamie.
"No shit. So, where ya heading?" Jamie replied.
"Lol" was all Chris could manage.
"Please excuse my....retarded friend. We are heading for Ebaumsworld.com. Wanna come?" Chaos answered.
"I would love to, but i need to stay in Google." Jamie said, a bit dissapointed. Suddenly, there was a tap, and someone in the group uttered an "Uh-Oh..." Millions of Goaste appeared, harrasing the party. They took out their weapons and fought. The Gaurdian ran away, probably scared. He returned seconds later, with a fucking big axe,
"I AM AXE MAN!!!" He yelled, and charged them.
"Stop this nonesence, my children," Came a soft, elegant voice. The party dropped their weapons and stared...
"Stop this nonesence, my children," Came a soft, elegant voice. The party dropped their weapons and stared...
"My name is Rawr, and i will kill these pesky...things for you." She took out a mace,and swiped at the monsters. In an instant the goaste's were gone.
Rawr was a beuatiful person. She wore a see through dress, white knickers and no T-SHIRT. Just a very, very Revealing bra. Nice. She was 19, and as they found out, the Protecter of the Internet. Basically, she owned it.
"I will come with you too Ebaumsworld.com, and together, we can smite it from the internet: FOREEVER!!"
"Don't you mean we can ban it from the internet, or delete it or something?" Chaos questioned.
"I mean what i mean."
"Omg, but ZOMG!!!" Turnips shouted, and pointed near the search bar, "LOOK, BONUS IS DEAD!!!" Everyone looked over to see a dead BonusStage, his skin pale, his face white, his eyes shut. A rusty arrow in his neck, leg and peni....heart. They also saw a tearful Kitty leant over him...
TO BE CONTINUED!

Hope you enjoy, but next time, can you PM me some ideas? Thanks.
To new readers, PM ME TO JOIN THE STORY!!

<3 to BonusStage and Dark_Raider, who died in this chapter.

BBS Signature

Response to A Bbs Life (story) 2006-07-08 11:20:47

Bump, come one people! Do it for the children!

Breaks down

BBS Signature

Response to A Bbs Life (story) 2006-07-08 11:21:17

At 7/8/06 11:13 AM, -Chaos-Seeker- wrote: She wore a see through dress, white knickers and no T-SHIRT. Just a very, very Revealing bra. Nice.

;O Lol I told you to have fun with the costume and you really ran with it! XD

Response to A Bbs Life (story) 2006-07-08 11:22:25

Heh, hehe, hehehe...

Kuri drooled all over the god damn Google sign, now we gotta stay here and wash it!

BBS Signature