00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

studda614 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Paragonx9

2,160 Views | 12 Replies

Paragonx9 2006-04-23 02:21:17

Hey All! What happend with Paragon. I mean he was back for a while and then he took off after he made Polar 240. I think it was because of the zero voters out there and honestly, they piss me off too, so I don't blame him for leaving the Audio Portal for that. He has a lot of talent and I personally think that they are jealous and trying to make them selves feel better inside?
-DJ Yakuza-

Response to Paragonx9 2006-04-23 02:28:04

*sigh*

LJCoffee, you're always right :)

Response to Paragonx9 2006-04-23 02:29:05

Fo sho'

Response to Paragonx9 2006-04-23 02:29:32

I'm gonna say you sighed because you miss Paragon as much as I huh?

Response to Paragonx9 2006-04-23 02:41:20

can u plz stop talkin bout this nigga..everyone is oh i miss him where did u go...he's gone man deal with it...i could give two fucks about that guy just stop and listen to the music he has on here over and over again..the only reason he's known by every1 is cuz his music is on the first page in the audio portal

~1~

don't hate me because i make hip hop i ain't gonna say nothing i let my music speak for itself

BBS Signature

Response to Paragonx9 2006-04-23 02:54:11

At 4/23/06 02:41 AM, Poetic_Reven wrote: can u plz stop talkin bout this nigga..everyone is oh i miss him where did u go...he's gone man deal with it...i could give two fucks about that guy just stop and listen to the music he has on here over and over again..the only reason he's known by every1 is cuz his music is on the first page in the audio portal

~1~

Dude What the hell is up your ass. No he is known not because of front page. I found out about him while searching for a song man. Not everyone found out about him like that. His music is excellent and you're saying don't worry about it? I don't get you. If you hate him so much, then why did you post up on here, so you could act all hard, when you really just ain't like you thought?

Response to Paragonx9 2006-04-23 03:32:28

Most pppl find out bout him due to the AP frontpage loops, or through flashes, he gets his music in submissoiins a whole lot.
He´s around here, he pops in the AF once in a while, not so often thoug. I guess he has other things to do htan hang around NG forums, and so do i (yeaaah, uuuure u do rucklo....) You´re about the 23432 guy who asks about this in a thread called "ParagonXq" or something funny like that.
Next time you have this kind of question, don´t start a thread about it, simply ask in the
Audio Forum Lounge. But before you join in hte lounge i think you should make a search of ParagonX9 in the forum search, ´kay?

Wakka wakka

Response to Paragonx9 2006-04-23 11:18:36

At 4/23/06 10:43 AM, B0UNC3 wrote: Ur only popular because ur on my super duper 1337 MSN list.....
P

Mine too. and chronamuts.

Response to Paragonx9 2006-04-23 11:34:25

At 4/23/06 02:29 AM, Chaoz_of_Yakuza wrote: I'm gonna say you sighed because you miss Paragon as much as I huh?

Or maybe because we're tired of hearing about it.

Response to Paragonx9 2006-04-23 11:41:40

At 4/23/06 04:08 AM, ParagonX9 wrote:
At 4/23/06 02:41 AM, Poetic_Reven wrote: the only reason he's known by every1 is cuz his music is on the first page in the audio portal
That's bullshit.. It really pisses me off when people say that..
Ofcourse it made ParagonX9 more popular, but saying "Because he's on the frontpage"
is just soo omfg-lame.. Go ask yourself:
"Why the fuck would paragonxq be on the frontpage?" ..
And think about it.. If you think you got the answer, post it here..
I think that most of the people who always say this are people who are just jealous,
or don't know anything about the history of the audioportal... sorry

You are right of course.
But why didn't you answer the original question while you were here? I think it is imaginable that some people think it's weird that you kinda function as the AP mascot, but haven't submitted for four months now - while there's lot of other good artists submitting their asses off.
And that's not to say that you are obliged to keep submitting on a regular basis or anything, but I wouldn't mind you having your own thread where you keep people informed of your progress once in a while... after all, you do have a huge fanbase.

Response to Paragonx9 2006-04-23 11:48:08

Hey!
It might helps to be on the front page but he really has nice music.
And if you'r music is really better than his people will notice , he didn't just like that became famous.
The worst mistake you can do is to submit bad music cu'z then it's in you'r file forever , send music only after it is complete and good!
Having a buzz. D-man

Response to Paragonx9 2006-04-23 12:21:43

At 4/23/06 11:48 AM, D-man17 wrote: Hey!

It helps heaps. There's no sense in denying this. He's the only one permanently advertised. But yeah, his music is very good.

And if you'r music is really better than his people will notice , he didn't just like that became famous.

Actually, no. The massive zero-voting and lack of overview going on in the AP makes it very difficult for new artists to get any attention. I come across music that matches or even tops Paragon's stuff now and then, and their scores are all between 2 and 3.50, and downloads count max at maybe 50.

Response to Paragonx9 2006-04-23 12:25:13

At 4/23/06 11:48 AM, D-man17 wrote: Hey!

Hi.

So we should all focus our attention on music that's already known, and shun that which is not?

Not true. Alot of users just come to the AP to search for their favorite BOUNC3, Paragon, or DimRain song. And, if they see that it's not in 1st...BAM!...pickaxed. It's not a very effective method if you ask me.

The worst mistake you can do is to submit bad music cu'z then it's in you'r file forever

Not true. You can ask for a song to be deleted.

send music only after it is complete and good!

o.O Isn't that kinda obvious?

Having a buzz. D-man

Ok.