00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

ThomasBlack0001 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The World Is Not Yours

850 Views | 13 Replies

The World Is Not Yours 2005-03-26 02:42:04

A message to all of mandkind,

The world does not revolve around you! Not every person acts like you. Not every person believes in what you believe. Life is not perfect. You are not perfect. Everything you want, as well as everything you get is not perfect. You are not guaranteed anything in life except to die one day. If something goes wrong, or not the way you wanted it to, tough shit! Because you agree with something, it is not true to anyone else. Your beliefs and opinions are exactly that; yours, not anyone elses. You should not force what you believe onto anybody else, because it would be wrong for that to happen to you. If you dislike something, then you dislike it, and everyone else can make their own mind about it. Every person has what they have, and what you have is never better than what anyone else has. You are simply one individual, and you do not make any difference whatsoever against 5,999,999,999 people. Anything you reguard is worthless to anyone else. If you honestly want to make a change, then change yourself. If you want to cry and bitch, then you cry and bitch, but don't expect anybody to give a shit about what you're complaining about. Live your own life, and worry about yourself, because you're the only person to blame if something goes wrong. That also means that you do not always have to conform to what others want you to do. You are the master of your own destinity, and it is up to you to know each reaction for every action. Rules and laws are simply made so that you know the reaction. But because you choose to simply obey them, rather than adbide by them to an extent, you are now in clear violation of one basic law- you control yourself. Your life is yours, my life is mine, and remember that.

Response to The World Is Not Yours 2005-03-26 02:43:31

At 3/26/05 02:42 AM, The_wwwyzzerdd wrote: A message to all of mandkind,

Thats a Very long and Thought out thought. Just one Question tho: Who r u Talking about whats Mandkind?

Response to The World Is Not Yours 2005-03-26 02:48:18

At 3/26/05 02:43 AM, Jack_the_Ripp3r wrote:
Thats a Very long and Thought out thought. Just one Question tho: Who r u Talking about whats Mandkind?

Mankind is simply any person who comes into contact with this, but this should be told to every living human being.

Response to The World Is Not Yours 2005-03-26 02:50:37

the world isn't yours either so who are you to tell us how it is. reality doesn't exist. reality is perception. if you ARE only one in 5,999,999,999 humans, then why the fack would anyone listen to your pretty little philosophy? meh. so... yeah... thats the cheese.
ch33rZ

Response to The World Is Not Yours 2005-03-26 02:53:54

You have my respect. Not only did you make a good point but you made me reflect on what I've previously been doing. I thank you.

Response to The World Is Not Yours 2005-03-26 02:57:22

At 3/26/05 02:50 AM, OMEN88 wrote: the world isn't yours either so who are you to tell us how it is. reality doesn't exist. reality is perception. if you ARE only one in 5,999,999,999 humans, then why the fack would anyone listen to your pretty little philosophy? meh. so... yeah... thats the cheese.
ch33rZ

All I simply did is state something. It is your decision to take it any way you want. But let me reinterate for yu one more time, just because YOU don't believe something, it doesn't mean that others don't.

Response to The World Is Not Yours 2005-03-26 03:02:44

Ok. So what? I agree with everything you wrote, but it does not change that my being miserable is still my own problem and no one elses. I totally agree. And I bet anything it gets really annoying hearing whiny depressed teenagers acting out and stating their minds, but you can't blame someone for being without hope. It is still their problem, and you are right, no one else really cares. You state it very well, but I don't see the point. Shut up and let your problems stay inside of you, don't tell anybody else, nobody cares? That can't lead to good a good ending. You want more Weises? Im at a conflict with the post. In many ways I fully agree with you, almost in every way, but it does not change the fact that I fit in the category of one of those kids that you want to shut up. I think my point is, I, myself, want to shut up, but I need to fix some problems to do so, and I do that by telling others, so its a big loop.

Response to The World Is Not Yours 2005-03-26 03:04:10

At 3/26/05 02:42 AM, The_wwwyzzerdd wrote: A message to all of mandkind,

The world does not revolve around you! Not every person acts like you. Not every person believes in what you believe. Life is not perfect. You are not perfect. Everything you want, as well as everything you get is not perfect. You are not guaranteed anything in life except to die one day. If something goes wrong, or not the way you wanted it to, tough shit! Because you agree with something, it is not true to anyone else. Your beliefs and opinions are exactly that; yours, not anyone elses. You should not force what you believe onto anybody else, because it would be wrong for that to happen to you. If you dislike something, then you dislike it, and everyone else can make their own mind about it. Every person has what they have, and what you have is never better than what anyone else has. You are simply one individual, and you do not make any difference whatsoever against 5,999,999,999 people. Anything you reguard is worthless to anyone else. If you honestly want to make a change, then change yourself. If you want to cry and bitch, then you cry and bitch, but don't expect anybody to give a shit about what you're complaining about. Live your own life, and worry about yourself, because you're the only person to blame if something goes wrong. That also means that you do not always have to conform to what others want you to do. You are the master of your own destinity, and it is up to you to know each reaction for every action. Rules and laws are simply made so that you know the reaction. But because you choose to simply obey them, rather than adbide by them to an extent, you are now in clear violation of one basic law- you control yourself. Your life is yours, my life is mine, and remember that.

I agree with some of your points. I didn't mean to offend you. Sorry for being too quick to reply to this complicated post. It just seemed that you were making some assumptions in the first few sentences. I absolutley agree with the idea that if you want to get somewhere in life, you better be willing to work hard to get it and no crying and bitchin is going to get you any closer to your goal. I'm not so sure about the 'rules and laws' section. Laws have a damn good place in our government's system. Complete anarchism is not the answer. Anyways, taking responsibility for your mistakes is at the center of becoming a person of integrity and honesty.
-ch33rZ

Response to The World Is Not Yours 2005-03-26 03:13:35

Lies, all lies. No one is in complete control of themselves, others are often more likely to adapt your philosophies in certain circumstances, and yes, oftentimes when something goes wrong, it is not entirely your fault.

The universe is not that indivualised I'm afraid.

Oh. Your. God.

BBS Signature

Response to The World Is Not Yours 2005-03-26 03:21:17

At 3/26/05 02:42 AM, The_wwwyzzerdd wrote: The world does not revolve around you! Not every person acts like you. Not every person believes in what you believe. Life is not perfect. You are not perfect. Everything you want, as well as everything you get is not perfect. You are not guaranteed anything in life except to die one day. If something goes wrong, or not the way you wanted it to, tough shit! Because you agree with something, it is not true to anyone else. Your beliefs and opinions are exactly that; yours, not anyone elses. You should not force what you believe onto anybody else, because it would be wrong for that to happen to you. If you dislike something, then you dislike it, and everyone else can make their own mind about it.

Contrary to my previous statement however, i do partially agree with this portion of your statement. Perfection is indeed not a given, thoughts and ideas are individualised, you should not try to force your opinion onto others, but in actuality, when you do attempt to force opinion, they are making a decision whther to give in or not, so bleh, I'm in a grey zone for that statement.

Oh. Your. God.

BBS Signature

Response to The World Is Not Yours 2005-03-26 03:21:17

The point I'm trying to make is individualism. Life is only about what you want for and from yourself. Every choice you make is yours, and every choice you make is yours to deal with. When I say that laws are wrong, I mean that laws are simply rules that you can decide to apply to. Obiviously, not everyone believes in deciding not to abide by the law, and that's why they are now paying for it. But those who make the laws are simply making laws that they feel are right, so you ar now being told what's right, and what's wrong, simply beause not everyone can treat all prividleges with the upmost respect. Why do you think the mod's are so bitchy? Because people break the rules given to them so much, that they are now forced to enforce their rule a lot stronger, or "anarchy" will arise. But of course, rules were only made to be broken....

Response to The World Is Not Yours 2005-03-26 03:39:52

I guess to a certain type of people, lawlessness is appealing because it gives them excitement. I mean, why do so many little kids always test their parents? They have nothing to gain by not following the instructions that could gain them praise, but they do it anyway. There is something in human instinct that tells us not to give in to restrictions completley, but to keep some dignity and control.

Currently, in the U.S., we are slowly being deprived of our control. I know this is surely a sore subject by now but take Shiavo for instance. The government is SPENDING ITS TIME making a law for a single individual! WHY can't they spend it doing something usefull and president. The country is at war. Besides, the government's involvement in our lives is becoming more evident every day. We cannot stand for this as a nation. The government is much too powerfull as is.

Response to The World Is Not Yours 2005-03-26 03:49:43

At 3/26/05 03:39 AM, OMEN88 wrote: I guess to a certain type of people, lawlessness is appealing because it gives them excitement. I mean, why do so many little kids always test their parents? They have nothing to gain by not following the instructions that could gain them praise, but they do it anyway. There is something in human instinct that tells us not to give in to restrictions completley, but to keep some dignity and control.

Currently, in the U.S., we are slowly being deprived of our control. I know this is surely a sore subject by now but take Shiavo for instance. The government is SPENDING ITS TIME making a law for a single individual! WHY can't they spend it doing something usefull and president. The country is at war. Besides, the government's involvement in our lives is becoming more evident every day. We cannot stand for this as a nation. The government is much too powerfull as is.

I have absolutely nothing to disagree with what you just said. We should run our own lives, but you're not allowed to. However, lawlessness is complete anarchism; I believe in self-government, which sadly, would be the equivalent of anarchy in this shitty world.

Response to The World Is Not Yours 2005-03-26 14:07:50

*bump*