00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

4ng3lzh4untm3 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Anyone else like FF6:The day after?

1,542 Views | 28 Replies

I personaly love that series. I cannot wait till Vince finishes it up. Question though. Do you think it deserves a part in the Final Fantasy Collection section? I do. I certinly think that it is an excellent series.

Response to Anyone else like FF6:The day after? 2004-09-05 12:47:00

At 8/26/04 01:29 AM, Lumino wrote: I personaly love that series. I cannot wait till Vince finishes it up. Question though. Do you think it deserves a part in the Final Fantasy Collection section? I do. I certinly think that it is an excellent series.

Wow I didn't even know this topic existed until Oscar posted a link to it in another thread. I'm glad you enjoy my movies. People like you give me inspiration :)

I'm in the new Adam Sandler movie Sandy Wexler. I play a Prison Guard and a trainer for Terry Crews. To see what movies I'm in check out http://facebook.com/VinstigatorMusic

BBS Signature

Response to Anyone else like FF6:The day after? 2004-09-05 12:50:12

At 9/5/04 12:47 PM, Vinstigator wrote: Wow I didn't even know this topic existed until Oscar posted a link to it in another thread.

* Drops a tear of joy because God said his name *

I'm glad you enjoy my movies. People like you give me inspiration :)

yeah...but...this wasn't a day after... this was like Vinstigator answers: The week after

Response to Anyone else like FF6:The day after? 2004-09-05 12:50:26

At 9/5/04 12:47 PM, Vinstigator wrote: Wow I didn't even know this topic existed until Oscar posted a link to it in another thread. I'm glad you enjoy my movies. People like you give me inspiration :)

well then hurry up an finish the damn movie, im waitin forever
j/k

Response to Anyone else like FF6:The day after? 2004-09-05 13:06:13

At 9/5/04 12:50 PM, UncleOzcar wrote:
yeah...but...this wasn't a day after... this was like Vinstigator answers: The week after

I would've replied sooner but I didn't even know this topic existed until today :P

At 9/5/04 12:50 PM, phileeguy wrote:
At 9/5/04 12:47 PM, Vinstigator wrote: Wow I didn't even know this topic existed until Oscar posted a link to it in another thread. I'm glad you enjoy my movies. People like you give me inspiration :)
j/k
At 9/5/04 12:50 PM, phileeguy wrote:

j/k

Yeah I know it's a little delayed but I promise you, it's worth the wait ;)

I'm in the new Adam Sandler movie Sandy Wexler. I play a Prison Guard and a trainer for Terry Crews. To see what movies I'm in check out http://facebook.com/VinstigatorMusic

BBS Signature

Response to Anyone else like FF6:The day after? 2004-09-05 13:16:34

At 9/5/04 01:06 PM, Vinstigator wrote: Yeah I know it's a little delayed but I promise you, it's worth the wait ;)

You better do it better! >:)

* UncleOzcar Gets ready to spank some asses *

Response to Anyone else like FF6:The day after? 2004-09-05 13:22:12

At 9/5/04 01:16 PM, UncleOzcar wrote:
At 9/5/04 01:06 PM, Vinstigator wrote: Yeah I know it's a little delayed but I promise you, it's worth the wait ;)

Oh I will! In fact here's a screenshot...

BBS Signature

Response to Anyone else like FF6:The day after? 2004-09-05 13:28:28

At 9/5/04 01:22 PM, Vinstigator wrote: Oh I will! In fact here's a screenshot...

Well...yeah...I've seen it before at the Star Syndicate ...

* DUN DUN DUN! *

Response to Anyone else like FF6:The day after? 2004-09-05 13:30:40

At 9/5/04 01:16 PM, UncleOzcar wrote:

* UncleOzcar Gets ready to spank some asses *

wow, talk about mooning people. i dunno if its her skin color thats pale or the flash, but man that ass is as white as the moon

Response to Anyone else like FF6:The day after? 2004-09-05 13:32:30

At 9/5/04 01:30 PM, phileeguy wrote: wow, talk about mooning people. i dunno if its her skin color thats pale or the flash, but man that ass is as white as the moon

Don't let the lights and camera flashes fool you...

Response to Anyone else like FF6:The day after? 2004-09-05 13:33:32

At 8/26/04 01:29 AM, Lumino wrote: I personaly love that series. I cannot wait till Vince finishes it up. Question though. Do you think it deserves a part in the Final Fantasy Collection section? I do. I certinly think that it is an excellent series.

dont they have like 100 ff games or something? they suck anyways

Response to Anyone else like FF6:The day after? 2004-09-05 13:47:03

At 9/5/04 01:28 PM, UncleOzcar wrote:
At 9/5/04 01:22 PM, Vinstigator wrote: Oh I will! In fact here's a screenshot...
Well...yeah...I've seen it before at the Star Syndicate ...

* DUN DUN DUN! *

Yeah YOU'VE seen it, but not the rest of my fans ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Anyone else like FF6:The day after? 2004-09-05 17:15:33

Here's a screenshot to all the bonus features in my movie :)

BBS Signature

Response to Anyone else like FF6:The day after? 2004-09-05 17:18:50

If it's made by Vince I'll fifen.

Response to Anyone else like FF6:The day after? 2004-09-05 17:19:39

i do not think it belongs in the final fantasy collection

i think it deserves its own section

its more or less what happened after final fantasy 6 it belongs in a differant catagory but the admins and wade tom whomever is making that call

just my 2 cents

Dark Kisses In Sweet Places

Response to Anyone else like FF6:The day after? 2004-09-05 17:19:39

not really

Response to Anyone else like FF6:The day after? 2004-09-05 17:34:59

At 9/5/04 05:18 PM, CommunistLock wrote: If it's made by Vince I'll fifen.

Thank you my good man :)

At 9/5/04 05:19 PM, Darklilangel23 wrote: i do not think it belongs in the final fantasy collection

its more or less what happened after final fantasy 6 it belongs in a differant catagory but the admins and wade tom whomever is making that call

just my 2 cents

Yeah that would be cool if I got my own section. Alot of people have said in their reviews that I should get one. We'll see...

At 9/5/04 05:19 PM, eimad_zamrik wrote: OMG I <3 IT!!!!!

Wow, you must really like it :D

BBS Signature

Response to Anyone else like FF6:The day after? 2004-09-05 17:35:47

It's okay

Response to Anyone else like FF6:The day after? 2004-09-05 18:00:12

At 9/5/04 05:19 PM, Darklilangel23 wrote: i do not think it belongs in the final fantasy collection

just my 2 cents

Final Fighting Fantasy has it's own section, and their scores are pretty close.

BBS Signature

Response to Anyone else like FF6:The day after? 2004-09-05 18:28:22

I'm looking forward to the last ep Vince, and good use of Graients on the menu, perhaps you could have thunder and clouds and the camera falls to the menu like when you start up FF6? Just a thought.

Response to Anyone else like FF6:The day after? 2004-09-05 20:00:12

At 9/5/04 06:28 PM, shadowsnake7 wrote: I'm looking forward to the last ep Vince, and good use of Graients on the menu, perhaps you could have thunder and clouds and the camera falls to the menu like when you start up FF6? Just a thought.

Hey that's a good idea! That would definately look awesome! Thanks for the suggestion :D

BBS Signature

Response to Anyone else like FF6:The day after? 2004-09-09 22:13:26

I like it, it's good. :D I've seen the first scene of the final movie. Jealous? :P

Response to Anyone else like FF6:The day after? 2004-09-09 22:20:24

At 9/9/04 10:13 PM, Shadow_Interceptor wrote: I like it, it's good. :D I've seen the first scene of the final movie. Jealous? :P

You also got to watch/play all the bonus features as well :P

BBS Signature

Response to Anyone else like FF6:The day after? 2004-09-09 22:21:52

At 9/9/04 10:20 PM, Vinstigator wrote: You also got to watch/play all the bonus features as well :P

I sure did. *Rubs hands with an evil grin*. :D

Response to Anyone else like FF6:The day after? 2004-09-30 04:51:43

I just want to let everyone know why part 15 is taking so long to come out. First of all, my co-author, T-Dash, hasn't had time to do his scene because he's swamped with homework and hasn't had a lot of free time lately. Here is the e-mail he sent me today...

Its been brutal lately, I've got awsome ideas coming to me
now and then but I'm just swamped like madz. There's just
no spare time which is insane because this year was
suppose to be such a slack year. I could do a rush job
and start slapping it together when I have a few minutes
here and there, I wanted to do a really good job on it
but it might be a bit before I get a large chunk of time
to just sit down and hack through it. Depends if you want
to meet a deadline, or take the time to refine it

-t

Now that's kind of a hard choice cuz I want him to take his time but yet, I wanna get this thing out already since it was due on the 27th of August. I've been getting a lot of IM's asking me for an update on what's happening so I thought I'd post it here to let you guys know what's going on. If you want to see what my co-author is capable of, watch this movie...

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/65318

Hopefully we'll have the movie complete by October 15th. When I finish the movie I'll post a link here.

BBS Signature

Response to Anyone else like FF6:The day after? 2008-06-06 09:31:49

I can't wait to see how it turns out!

Response to Anyone else like FF6:The day after? 2008-06-09 18:23:41

Four years later, the series that started me in Newgrounds when I was still an itty bitty snotty brat with bad grammar will finally end. I gotta rewatch the whole thing again.

Response to Anyone else like FF6:The day after? 2008-06-12 15:33:50

This actually makes me feel good, because there were some many series I used to follow and sequels I used to wait with anticipation some 4 or 5 years ago and just never came.

To see that one of those things I had been looking for is actually coming out its quite good :).

Since we've waited a few years already, a little bit more ain't problem at all, so do your best at this final episode :D.

Response to Anyone else like FF6:The day after? 2010-01-11 21:41:54

At 6/6/08 09:31 AM, ngrey651 wrote: I can't wait to see how it turns out!
At 6/9/08 06:23 PM, RockAmbole wrote: Four years later, the series that started me in Newgrounds when I was still an itty bitty snotty brat with bad grammar will finally end. I gotta rewatch the whole thing again.

Wow after all these years people still remember my series. Dedicated fans like you guys are the reason I even continued making movies.

At 6/12/08 03:33 PM, FrIgIDLaNcErS wrote: This actually makes me feel good, because there were some many series I used to follow and sequels I used to wait with anticipation some 4 or 5 years ago and just never came.

To see that one of those things I had been looking for is actually coming out its quite good :).

Since we've waited a few years already, a little bit more ain't problem at all, so do your best at this final episode :D.

It will definitely be worth the wait, trust me. A lot has changed since 2004. I have a new co-author by the name of KNanaase. He has finished a great portion of the final battle scene and so far it looks awesome. I know it's been about 6 years since the last episode was supposed to come out but I just became so busy and I had other things I had to work on so the project got sidetracked. But don't worry, the movie will be completed soon. And it will be the best episode in the series. I had a lot of fun making this series. And reading all the old reviewers brings back a lot of memories. I want to thank all my fans who never gave up on this series. Without you there would be no "Day After"series. Anyway, here's a screenshot from the movie...

BBS Signature