00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Lmaoghosthh just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

NG's Soldiers Elite

3,446 Views | 59 Replies

NG's Soldiers Elite 2004-07-19 18:38:18

I know what most of you are thinking "WOW here is another NGA NGDOD Jock" well no.

This is a mix of allot of things INCLUDING:NGA, NGDOD, and maybe a few other things.

Well it starts off like this- NG's Soldiers Elite is about protecting whats right not BLAM & SAVE points! Yes you will get a rank, The Soldiers Elite will be having allot of Tournament to see who is the most supreme Soldier, most likely the Tournaments will be taking place every Friday and who ever the winner is they will be getting some sort of prize. It could be Promotion, or maybe a few other things which will not be decided until a proper Elite is formed! Well lets me move on with the protecting whats right! Well just like NGA, there will be missions which means a soldier will be given a task to accomplish, like marking all abusive reviews as an example.

Response to NG's Soldiers Elite 2004-07-19 18:39:35

sounds interesting ill join, but what are we supposed to 'protect' exactly?

XBL Gamertag: Dr Lipschitz /// Steam ID: Zippomatt /// League: Zippomatt

last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to NG's Soldiers Elite 2004-07-19 18:39:52

Now here is the other part of this, 5 out of 7 days we will be participating in the NG's Soldiers Elite program the other 2 days we will be doing something else, The soldiers will choose what as one example talking about a completely different topic (ps2, Xbox) whatever the soldiers want as said before this will be determined when we have a full Elite!

Rank will be decided with voting power, I will post the ranks and etc in a few.....

Response to NG's Soldiers Elite 2004-07-19 18:42:32

At 7/19/04 06:39 PM, _matt_ wrote: sounds interesting ill join, but what are we supposed to 'protect' exactly?

well nothing exactly.....mostly the rights and etc of newgrounds, as in one example, I HATE ABUSIVE REVIEWS and people that write them, so we will mark the reviews and maybe post the peoples names up somewhere for them to be unhappy, so they will change their evil ways.

Welcome I will tell you your rank soon....

Response to NG's Soldiers Elite 2004-07-19 18:44:45

At 7/19/04 06:39 PM, -V2- wrote: Now here is the other part of this, 5 out of 7 days we will be participating in the NG's Soldiers Elite program the other 2 days we will be doing something else, The soldiers will choose what as one example talking about a completely different topic (ps2, Xbox) whatever the soldiers want as said before this will be determined when we have a full Elite!

I'll join I like this 2 day different activity thing and most of all it puts all the NGA and the rest of the crew stuff in 1 single crew :)

Response to NG's Soldiers Elite 2004-07-19 18:45:40

At 7/19/04 06:42 PM, -V2- wrote:

I HATE ABUSIVE REVIEWS and people that write them, so we will mark the reviews and maybe post the peoples names up somewhere for them to be unhappy,

Abusive Reviews but yea sounds alright, and i just got my private badge so my VP got a big boost :) ok well gotta go for a few minutes so ill post in approximately 1 hour or so

last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to NG's Soldiers Elite 2004-07-19 18:46:11

I'll join, it sounds like you have made a well thought out club.

Response to NG's Soldiers Elite 2004-07-19 18:47:56

yeah, sign me up too, we'll see where this goes lol

BBS Signature

Response to NG's Soldiers Elite 2004-07-19 18:48:49

At 7/19/04 06:46 PM, Divine_Rage wrote: I'll join, it sounds like you have made a well thought out club.

Thanx, I thought about it for an hour or so before I made it.
Oh The Club needs someone to design the badges for the website im making out of Newgrounds! who ever volunters will get 2 ranks higher then the would have normally!

I will be done in around 5 min with the ranks

Response to NG's Soldiers Elite 2004-07-19 18:49:46

At 7/19/04 06:48 PM, -V2- wrote: Thanx, I thought about it for an hour or so before I made it.
Oh The Club needs someone to design the badges for the website im making out of Newgrounds! who ever volunters will get 2 ranks higher then the would have normally!

ill give that i try i guess, im bored anyway

BBS Signature

Response to NG's Soldiers Elite 2004-07-19 18:52:50

hey can i join? it sounds good and im interested with that 5-7day thing

Faith tramples all reason, logic, and common sense.

PM me for a sig.

BBS Signature

Response to NG's Soldiers Elite 2004-07-19 18:55:00

I'll join.

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to NG's Soldiers Elite 2004-07-19 19:03:29

Well here it is sir, do i get a promotion for this?: remember Voting power!

Elite General (1 person) Guess who?
General (only 3 people alloud at a time)
Lieutenant General
Major General 7.50
Brigadier General 7.00
Colonol 6.50
Lieutenant Colonol 6.25
Major 6.00
Captain (only 7 people alloud at a time) 5.50
First Lieutenant 5.20
Second Lieutenant 4.20
Command Sergeant Major 3.75
Sergeant Major 3.50
First Sergeant 3.35
Master Sergeant 3.25
Sergeant First Class 3.10
Staff Sergeant 3.00
Sergeant lvl 3-4
Corporal lvl 2
Private lvl1

Lieutenant General and above isent voting power its impressing!

Response to NG's Soldiers Elite 2004-07-19 19:08:33

At 7/19/04 07:03 PM, KenshinRRK wrote: Well here it is sir, do i get a promotion for this?: remember Voting power!

Elite General (1 person) Guess who?
General (only 3 people alloud at a time)
Lieutenant General
Major General 7.50
Brigadier General 7.00
Colonol 6.50
Lieutenant Colonol 6.25
Major 6.00
Captain (only 7 people alloud at a time) 5.50
First Lieutenant 5.20
Second Lieutenant 4.20
Command Sergeant Major 3.75
Sergeant Major 3.50
First Sergeant 3.35
Master Sergeant 3.25
Sergeant First Class 3.10
Staff Sergeant 3.00
Sergeant lvl 3-4
Corporal lvl 2
Private lvl1

Lieutenant General and above isent voting power its impressing!

Excellent!! I'll start you off as Colonol KenshinRRK!
Oh everybuddy post your rank on your sig, please dont cheat I will catch you! Now is the time for the people who are spacifically good in something to speak up! that way I might give you a sertain position of high ranking that suites you!

Response to NG's Soldiers Elite 2004-07-19 19:13:59

Thanx! Yea baby im a Colonol! its about time I got a high rank, I hope this lasts. :)

Response to NG's Soldiers Elite 2004-07-19 19:21:37

At 7/19/04 07:13 PM, KenshinRRK wrote: Thanx! Yea baby im a Colonol! its about time I got a high rank, I hope this lasts. :)

yea me too....
anyways here is what I got so far.....

1._matt_- Colonol
2.KenshinRRK- Colonol
3.Divine_Rage- First Lieutenant
4.-Rocketman-Captain
5.playa_guy-Staff Sergeant
6.CrimsonRain-Colonol

Response to NG's Soldiers Elite 2004-07-19 19:27:56

well its only 7 people including you, so how many more people do we need so we can decide those activities you were talking about??

Response to NG's Soldiers Elite 2004-07-19 19:32:08

At 7/19/04 07:27 PM, KenshinRRK wrote: well its only 7 people including you, so how many more people do we need so we can decide those activities you were talking about??

well Colonol in order for this just to work we need another 4 or 5 people that actually post, that means they dont come in and say "Im in" and never come back again! to do what you are talking about we need another 8 or 9 people lol!

Response to NG's Soldiers Elite 2004-07-19 19:37:06

well Colonol in order for this just to work we need another 4 or 5 people that actually post, that means they dont come in and say "Im in" and never come back again! to do what you are talking about we need another 8 or 9 people lol!

wow want me to go look for people to join then? I can get maybe 3 people or 4 if im really lucky :)

Response to NG's Soldiers Elite 2004-07-19 19:40:54

wow want me to go look for people to join then? I can get maybe 3 people or 4 if im really lucky :)

If you want to, I mean if you dont it kinda looks hope-less lol, I have to admit I really thought the NG's Soldiers Elite was gonna make it on its own.......but I guessed wrong, It needs some help so you know what to do KenshinRRK

Response to NG's Soldiers Elite 2004-07-19 19:49:47

If you want to, I mean if you dont it kinda looks hope-less lol, I have to admit I really thought the NG's Soldiers Elite was gonna make it on its own.......but I guessed wrong, It needs some help so you know what to do KenshinRRK

Well I went to 4 or 5 different places and posted this:

Why dont you guys go join NG's Soldier Elite :)

http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic.php?id=150793

Hope that helped :)

Response to NG's Soldiers Elite 2004-07-19 20:22:12

Well im back and i guess in colonel* now eh? meh whatever congrats on you 0.50 VP bonus :\ KenshinRRK but im not jealous i won the battle of the 13 year olds =P

last.fm

BBS Signature

Response to NG's Soldiers Elite 2004-07-19 20:29:33

ok i'm back (had to take my little sister to swimming lessions)

do we have any missions or anything yet?

Response to NG's Soldiers Elite 2004-07-19 20:39:18

i shall join........
as a lock, many injustices of NG have fallen apon me and my movies, such as people blamming it just because it included locks. thats why i dont have any movies on NG, just tell me what to do and i shall do it (unless its somthing dumb, or impossible).

Response to NG's Soldiers Elite 2004-07-19 21:58:06

Sorry I was eating, now lets get back to buisness soldiers!
now that you guys know what rank you are lets begin, (welcome Boxer_lock) I am willing to give a promotion to anyone who can make our Crew a Sig (NG's Soldiers Elite Sig) representing us! If you are up for it tell me before you start.

Anyways I need a Personal Supervisor which means you will be a General, If you want to be my Personal Supervisor ask and tell me about yourself so I may decide if your right for the job!

Response to NG's Soldiers Elite 2004-07-19 22:09:48

At 7/19/04 09:58 PM, -V2- wrote: Sorry I was eating, now lets get back to buisness soldiers!
now that you guys know what rank you are lets begin, (welcome Boxer_lock) I am willing to give a promotion to anyone who can make our Crew a Sig (NG's Soldiers Elite Sig) representing us! If you are up for it tell me before you start.

I'll make a sig, want it animated, or still?

I'm your average Afro-American fetus. For example: I enjoy basketball, I'm rather good when I play too, but I'm much too busy scratching my horrific cracked skin these days.

BBS Signature

Response to NG's Soldiers Elite 2004-07-19 22:13:51

whatever you think is best for the crew, when you are done the Brigadier General's spot will be yours because you are currently a Colonol.

Response to NG's Soldiers Elite 2004-07-19 22:19:30

Anyways I need a Personal Supervisor which means you will be a General, If you want to be my Personal Supervisor ask and tell me about yourself so I may decide if your right for the job!

I would proudly go for that position, but I dont like being that much of a high rank, so I will let someone else try for that :)

Response to NG's Soldiers Elite 2004-07-19 22:44:31

I would proudly go for that position, but I dont like being that much of a high rank, so I will let someone else try for that :)

Its okey, I want a volunteer im not trying to force anyone because usually forcing makes the other persons job less enjoyable

Response to NG's Soldiers Elite 2004-07-19 22:57:18

so your making the sig huh? how is it doing so far?

in my opinion it should be still but its up to you guys to decide.