Credits & Info
- File Info
- 7.8 MB
- 3 min 26 sec
- 4.37 / 5.00
You might also enjoy:
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
Grim Fairy Tales
* Hmm, ...There is an old evil that lurks there, though nobody has ever seen it and returned to tell of the story. What might it be that forever wanders the woods I wonder? The very trees are ever watchful of any who enter. They wisper amongst themselves, always plotting foul mischief. The forest has a dark, tragic past.
You've picked an especially bad time to venture into the woods! Especially bad! I would not go if I were you. A dense misty veil has covered the forest! A dark omen indeed! Fortune does not smile upon your arrival to these parts, friend.
Beware Traveler! I gravely warn you! If you really must journey forth, stay ever careful, be ever wary, and do not stray from the road! For the shadows themselves may shift and change before you and try to lead you off the path! The trees, though faceless, may wisper to you and will do their best to trick you. Pay no heed to them. They can do nothing but taunt and mock you. But alas, these things are the least of your troubles. What horror lies deeper within the woods is older and far craftier! This I stress to you! Be always on your guard! Do not rest for a second! There, your very soul may be be at stake! That is all I can tell you. I truly wish you good luck and safety on your journey. But make haste! The mist is beginning to thicken!
* Made with FL Studio 9
Sytrus- Dream bell
Updated this song. Changed the noticeable cut off of an ending to a seamless wrapped replay, which was not a quick walk in the park, sparing the details. Also, the whole song now repeats itself once within a single play. Two reasons for this:
1) To ensure that the music flawlessly loops at least once, for those whole would might like to use this loop in a project.
2) To make it long enough to be listened to in a playlist. (like a playlist in a game OR for personal listening)
*Leave a Review! Let me know how I did or tell me something you imagen!