Credits & Info
- File Info
- 5.5 MB
- 4 min 1 sec
- 4.40 / 5.00
- You must give credit to the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.40 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 3,679 Plays | 547 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Electronic - Trance
Thanks for listening to my first tribute to newgrounds =)
This song was meant to be a collab, but somehow it didn't went very well.
Me and Paperman (the man i would collab with) are both good, but very different.
So we have done the following now. Were making two songs.
One of the songs will be mainly done by me, (this one), and one song wil be mainly done by Paperman.
This song is fully made by me, exept for the melody.
The melody is made by Paperman, but i have made a few changes to it, so that it would fit properly.
Also check paperman's songs out
He realy has very good songs, and deserves more attention to them.
THIS SONG CONTAINS :::
- A very good kick & clap mechanism (Endeavour)
- LOTS of synths, divided in two mainmelodies and some breakbeats. (Endeavour)
- Good percussion. (Endeavour)
- A Delayish/Reeverbish feeling in it. (Endeavour)
- A few good FX'ses and cymbals. (Endeavour & Paperman)
- A decent mastering. (Endeavour)
- A LOVELY melody ( Endeavour but mainly Paperman )
We hope you like the song.
Again, this is MY first contribution to Newgrounds.
Please give a good and straight review about the song, and tell me what i can do to Improve.
Maybe i will make a better version, but that depends on your (hopefully positive) criticm.
I hope you like the song, !!
Endeavour and Paperman.