Credits & Info
- File Info
- 3 MB
- 3 min 16 sec
- 4.12 / 5.00
- You must give credit to the artist.
- You may not use this work for commercial purposes unless you make specific arrangements with the artist.
- Share Alike:
- If you alter, transform, or build upon this image, you may distribute the resulting creation only under a license identical to this one.
- Rated 4.12 / 5 stars
- Plays & Downloads:
- 9,689 Plays | 662 Downloads
- Share Links:
- Easy Listening - Classical
So, Envy sent me a few measures of a piano piece awhile back, but said he wasn't going to finish it. However, I felt that it needed to be finished, so I played around with the tune for awhile and came up with this. Personally, I think this is my best work so far, but I always think all my new work is my best. I paid particular attention to flow and feeling, so I hope it comes across well. Also, I hope the volume is a good place to be. It was a little quiet at first, so then I brought it up a bit. I really like being able to add more comments!
Constructive criticism is really appreciated, though any comments in general are nice. I'll respond to them all.
EDIT 1/21/08: I made the dynamics slightly more noticable and made it feel more natural. Because I felt like it.