Reviews for "Chinese Dance Machine 2- F-777"

Damn entertaining, very fluent!

You have some very impressive sounds and licks here. I especially love what you did with that beginning stringed instrument. I also love the flute you're using, what sounds are these and where did you get them?!

The song flows very well, and it truly has a very oriental feel to it, very appropriate, and very entertaining! Simply wonderful!

A quick question, that synth you have at 1:32 onwards, did you use a filter on that, and then automate it? If so, which parameter did you change? Frequency pass? Just wondering, any tips would be quite welcome!

In any case, I don't have much else to say, being inept in this genre, I can not offer you any advice, only my support! Keep up the good fight and keep em coming!

F-777 responds:

Well i just surfed the interent and collected some .sf2 files and edited them. I can't remember where i got the flute though. And yes i used quite a few filters in this song. There are about 30 different automations or somthing.

Thanks for the review.

I like this better than the 1st...

It has more emotions and tunes riding on it.

F-777 responds:

Thanks for the review.

Not as good as the 1st one!

The 1st one had better rythm!

please make a three?

be nice. admittedly, the first one sounded better for this melody, the change from strings to flute is nice. simply put, keep going. a third dance machine and maybe another string of "Chinese Dance" songs? please?

first one is better

the first one is better but this is pretty nice too