Reviews for "What a crazy bitch! 1/2"

yaawwnn

man o man i have seen some bad movies but this is rediciolus sorry about that word cuz im dutch but i hate it its crap it doesnt even have the right to be on ng!!!!

A few laughs

OOpz, didn't particularly find this flash funny, but I'm still wondering why the dude in the film (mario I suppose) gambles the way he does...

I think there's a sequel but I really can't be bothered downloading so much...

The sex scene was gd. Cartoon sex is gay though. 9,9,9,9 for graphics and the way it's planned out.

YAY!

Shove it on Spike!

NEW SERIES?

I enjoyed this flash movie. you know something like this could be pithced to something such as Spike TV. A new all men's station on cable/dish. Most people know what it is.This is better than that Gary the Rat show. good talent and storyboard, your going to watch it and your going to like it!!! Give it a FIVE!!

lol

dont get what the point is exactly.. but its still qul. i like the main character. and the F*ing scene. very cool. looking forward to a sequel