Reviews for "Neko (ネコ)"

PLEASE allow this for use PLEASE

please tell robtop about this song i wanna use it in a level

I don't really like the vocals in the first part but good song :)
AND OMG THIS IS THE BEST DROP I EVER HEARD OF MY LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New.
All Time.
Fav.
Dubtep.
Song.
Ever.
O M G

this made me remember when dubstep was still new on the edm scene. vocalized growls, gritty fm basses and heavy compression. everything should be mixed better, less compression, some sidechaining too. sometimes the voice gets a little annoying. better transitions and technical things blah blah that i shouldnt include since this would be hell to list and read everything. 3.5/5 for the old school 2009 vibe.

WOW I LOVE THIS!! The way you pitched the growls up in the drop was PERFECTO! Also in the middle that piano is just.. LOVE