Reviews for "Doody The Clown"

weird

Well.

I hope everyone here looks forwards to hepatitis.

Too much poopoo

I should have expected this with a cartoon called "Doody the Clown". For something that was so scatological, I am actually surprised it wasn't really that dirty. I was expecting something more mean-spirited, but it was kind of nice. I still wouldn't recommend this, because it has other flaws. It just seems like it flows too slowly (okay, that created an unpleasant image in my head). The voicework was pretty funny in a silly way.

I was confused as to why he was eating so much, but of course he had to poop more. The characters look really stupid, but in a pretty funny way. It seemed like it went on a bit too long and could have done without the pauses. Never knew you could make a rose like that. Well, I guess I can give you credit for making something original!

lolololol

This is amazing, You're amazing.

omg