Reviews for "Warm Together (Lofi Jazzhop)"

I could drink coffee to this while wrapped up in blankets, smooth and calming. I like this one. :)

8LayneTech8 responds:

Thanks so much, really appreciate the kind words 💟

You know, most of the Lo-Fi stuff I've come across is kinda distracting, even though authors say it's for STUDYING, CHILLAXING, etc. But, despite Lo-Fi being not exactly the most favorable choice in music for myself, I greatly enjoyed this piece, because it's actually relaxing and suits the background rather well. Magnificent work, thanks for sharing.

8LayneTech8 responds:

This really means a whole lot to me ❤️

Oof, god damn this is so Chilly. I love it! It just hits the right pace though I do wish it was a bit longer like 4 minutes but still easily a top pick!

8LayneTech8 responds:

Might make an extended version if I ever get the time 👌

Beautiful <3.Chill