For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 39 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Loop of Death"

u have to like the beat

the beats great nice and simpel pretty cool for your 1st try

Thanks!

its ok

since this is ur first try ill be nice =P, its an okay loop but its all bass, which makes it a bit annoying and gives me a headache a few goes in. Would own if it was sharp or a bit faster paced. GJ though.

Yeah thanks! =)

Catchy

Nice catchy loop :D

thankx ;)

((VOTED 4))

This loop was definantly pretty advanced for your first try. I wasnt really to impressed but its not like your that experienced yet. I think that there was to much drums in this song and not enough of other stuff. Try and put in some electric guitar if you want to make this song really good. If not, just whatever you can get your hands on. Anyways it was still really good for your first loop. Nice job.

Deathprogram responds:

thanks man i always love to hear critic becaus then i cna learn me from the mistakes and such, thanks

For a first loop...

Hey, not a bad shot at a first loop. Congrats!

thanx thanx ;)