Reviews for "Bad Dream"

The first half sounds like a foray, and the second half sounds triumphant; I guess that the subject successfully accomplished a clandestine mission. This is a wonderful track. I'm still amazed at how effectively you can tell stories in such a short amount of time.

Bosa responds:

Thank you! Fortunately this time I had video to score to!

This reminds me of Edvard Grieg in the first half! It's fantastic :)
Great work, as always!!

Bosa responds:

Haha, thank you! It is truly an honour!

So good. I love that it doesn't sit still too long. You make your 'musical point' and move on, love that.

Is this mostly EastWest stuff? I've got their Composer Cloud Plus, but I always end up using other libraries. I'm planning on forcing myself to use more of it on my next track.

That build-up... it takes a while for it to really get rolling but when it really gets rolling woah, it really gets rolling! :O Classy and cinematic work! Seems almost too bright to relate to a bad dream, hitting too positive notes somehow, but I do like the build. Worked well with the animation too despite expected clash of good/bad.

-cd-

Bosa responds:

Wow, thank you! Means a lot coming from an expert like yourself! I had some similar thoughts to yours during production -- that it was too quick of a transition and some of the notes were too positive -- but, in the end I think it works pretty well. I composed this the same way I would compose a score to a Pixar film, and again it works out. I appreciate your feedback!

Sounds like an intro from Dexter's lab :P <3