Reviews for "Police Bike"

too funny

This game actually made me laugh out loud, especially when you're going so fast it's hard to dodge the cars. Maybe I missed something, but where are are the power-ups? Do you need a certain score to get them? At any rate, it's a must-play for those days you are feeling low and need a good laugh.

Kool

ITs fun violent and weird all good qualities for a great game

A Marvel

Truely you are a king among men.

Die Mother Fluckers!!!

haha i showed my friend this game its so fun running over people make some more games like this. keep on keepin on

good game

good game but i found 2 things: when u get to the part where the girls in the skrirts, the lone one, she acts as a car, and when u hit her u get hit by a car and 2ed, 2 MANY CARS!!!