Reviews for "Ode to Lille"

Breathtaking! And that's quite literal, I am so charmed after listening to your composition I can't breathe normally. The story fits the music so well, it's like I'm watching an animated movie. That's... a true talent you posess, thank you for the chanting experience!
Merry Christmas and happy New Year!
P.S. Please apply that "rule of thumb" to me, too...

1f1n1ty responds:

oh no you still have to breathe dude

i don't wanna make someone not breathe

Both the story about the fox and the music as beautiful :3. I was imagining this little wind-up fox's adventure as the music went on. As Alex said, you did a wonderful job syncing the two. Beautiful ;3

1f1n1ty responds:

Have you read Miyo's Kindling A1S1? If not you should read that too, it gives a bit more context :)

Amazing story, amazing song. How do you come up with such good melodies?

with a piano