Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "High Stakes"

I cant stop playing this game is sooooooooooooo gooooooooood

This is my first time trying out a gambling type of game, so this was a cool new experience for me. The story for this game is really interesting, too. Vampires have taken your blood and you have to get it back by flipping cards. It's really satisfying getting a ton of blood, too.
The more I played, the better I started to understand all the mechanics and the more fun the game became. My strategy is to get the square token that will highlight a 2x2 area showing where the vampire card might be first, which makes things a bit easier.
Overall a really cool game, I love it! (Quick question, how do I play the bonus round?)

Very well done game. I noticed that the final vampire has a tendency to put the vampire in one of the 3 squares needed to get the 2x2 hint if you keep going for it. He will also let you get it for free for a few rounds after you call him out on it by blindly staking it after eliminating the other 2 possible squares. Tsk tsk, so predictable lol.

Very interesting

the first guy just make sure to kill the 9+ if there is one or the highest card because on round one i have figured out that the first guy likes hiding under big number like 7 tho 9 ^﹏^