Reviews for "-Field of memories-"

Freaking Amazing

It really is. If long breaks help you make stuff like this, I can live with that. This is one of your best tracks.

Waterflame responds:

thank you! :D

-makes summary longer. read below.u'll understand-

Well, lets see. Where to start. :] OH ! Well, my brother was playing some game, and I heard this really awesome song while I was washing the dishes. So I asked him what song it was. And he saids the credits were at the ending...so he had to beat the game first. Well...turns out, the credits were at the beginning too so I made him win the game to get the song for no reason XD More of a reason to loveee me ! :]

Lmao. =D Love the song. Keep it coming ^_^ Oh btw, the song that was in the game..was your song. Awesome ><

Omg ! I can't submit the summary ! =[ How's this blabbing short?! >O Damn. This was like a paragraph. And now I'm just ranting along...-clicks submit- Still too short. -_- Jeezus. I wrote more than those people down there. How the hell is this too short ! Well, this is my first day using Newgrounds. I'm a newbie =] Soo...-clicks submit again- OOH I GET IT NOW! My "Summary" was too short..as in the "Title" Omg...I'm so stupid. LOL!

awsome

my first audio review XD

Good

i very,very but very very like it!

I feel happinness in the air