For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 42 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Porklike"

Cool and you worked very hard on it.

You can tell, a lot of love went into this. Wonderful retro style! And man, how good are those instruction panels?! Just perfect! You nailed it! The graphics, the music and the gameplay, it can't get any better. You did an outstanding job! Keep up the fantastic work!! You rock!

Of all the roguelikes I've played, yours my favorite, simple and easy to get into but challenging

One of the most polished games I've seen here. And a great roguelike to boot! Charming and fun.

What an original idea! Your game is the literal concept of simple but effective. It really brings to us a great challenge while still keeping the fun with its unique mechanics. I've only reached floor 6 so far, but I promise I will beat this game soon. Seriously, your game is awesome as hell. Congratulations on it!