Reviews for "Peepoodo Season 2 - Kickstarter Trailer"

Can't wait to get my Peepoodoo plush! now if only I could get my hands on a Penicorn @tomfulp

PooPeeDo totally belongs on Newgrounds.
I learned sooo much from the series.
The World NEEDS PooPeeDo

How else will they know the joys of 'butt-stuff' or how eating too much grapefruit can lead to ED.

CONGRATS! FELICITATIONS pour votre but!!!
on va enfin voir Peepoodo saison 2!
dude, i loved season 1, thanks to the voice of peepoodo by Brigitte Lecordier i felt nostalgic hearing her voice who famously known as the french voice of kid goku, and many other minor aged dbz characters, even the others especially Tuffalo.
the animation is pretty basic, choppy, but i don't really mind.
What matters is the adult humor on this cartoon simply made for adults, not everyone, duh.
so yeah, i'm glad this video is newgrounds and frontpaged, so that we can keep spreading words about it.

again, félicitations, bobbypills, je vous souhaite tout le bien!

OMG!!!
I already want to see the serie!!

give ya 5 stars vote