Reviews for "Spoople Knows: Spoople"

Great animation, great concept and great execution. I love the narration. Very interesting character you have in Spoople. I love how he slowly showed his sociopathic side. I loved the absurd humor, like the fish hostage crisis resolution. A very interesting choice to have Spoople voice every character, makes you wonder how much of it is true, adding another layer. Keep it up and I'd love to see more of Spoople!

Spoople here,

It is all very true. You will see more of me because I know things and I like to share what I know.

Thank you for being kind.

Okay then.

That's a good first video, Spoople.

I look forward to hearing what you know, and showing us what you have seen.

Cheers.

Spoople here.

It is good that you like to hear about what I know. I know so much that sometimes people vibrate and feel cold. I hope you did not vibrate, Phantasm13.

Okay then.

Thank you spoople! Consider, your message received. Also, spread. Thank you.

Hello, Spoople here.

Thank you for listening to what I know and how I know it. I am pleased to hear it spreads well.

Okay then.

I wouldn't mind learning more about what Spoople knows, since surely Spoople knows more than what Spoople tells above? It seems to be an intriguing world in which Spoople lives, narrated in such a both ambient and eventful way, creatively bizarre but all so very likable. Hope he takes the jetpack down the stairs a great amount of times in the future and has a great amount of adventures within the great world that waits at the foot of that stair case too! This was great.

-cd-