Reviews for "Attack From Above"

Сложноватнинько во что я люблю сложность молодец автор!

Well made thing, spritework is pretty cool, only thing, that it's a bit boring. Gj, mate

Harlemblack responds:

Thank you. Yes the gameplay might cause boredom. I was experimenting with the gameplay of arcade/atari games and wanted to see how it would turn out.

Super tough. Furthest I can get, so far, is level 20. One suggestion, I have, is to make the controls changeable. I prefer my left hand for movement and my right for shooting so I have to cross my hands just to play.

Harlemblack responds:

Aw, sorry for the control difficulty you have experienced. Yes, actually there was a plan to provide two control schemes. But I kinda rushed due to the deadline so only one control scheme was applied. I'll make this a priority in my future game. Thank you for the suggestion.

very cute, the monochrome colors bring back the fun days of neo geo pocket. nice work

Harlemblack responds:

Thank you, sir. Yes, the idea was to make a game with retro graphic style and the hardcore gameplay of arcade/atari games.

Enemies move way too fast for the bullet speed and fire-rate

Harlemblack responds:

Thank you for the feedback. I have tweaked the difficulty little bit. Hope it is more balanced now.