Reviews for "Clock Crew DressUp"

Thank goodness, I am finally able to give an honest over-three to my old friend L-R !

I can even give it a meaningful review !

Plus
I enjoyed it- it had some good choices, a variety of music and it all worked well. I give it over-three because MEDALS GOT !!!!

Minus

1. No Pineapple :( Sorry, I know you made four different images, which I appreciate, but four without the fifth?

2. The click area on a few of the small items should be invisibly extended beyond the image a bit- apple's whiskers and the Orange dots.

3. Credits a bit hard to read in that colour.

Question- where did the inspiration for the items come from? Apart from the obvious crown are they associated with particular films etc?

TemporarySevenSeize responds:

You can always give me an honest review! Usually, it'll just tell me things I already know!

The big problem I had with this is that I left it to the last minute, in my traditional style! I would have had more of the Clocks, but the problem was coming up with ideas for more items, as for the items themselves, I was trying to go with things that looked good. Originally, the cat stuff was going to be for Orange I think, but they looked better on Apple, so I moved them over.

As for the credits, I forgot to add shadow from the looks, that would have made it so much easier to read! Anyway, thanks for the review!

lol i like it :)

Thanks!

Don't mind that doivardv guy, he's part of the uninitiated.

Fabulous dress up game, Rena. Lots of options to pick from and you're a bit too generous with the medals this time around.

TemporarySevenSeize responds:

I don't mind, just gave a goofy response! I felt like being generous with Clock Day, future games will go back to being annoying with hidden medals!

good music, not very much optons with clothes, you CAN"T ROTATE THEM!

good art, but overall feels like an crappy dress up game.

ur meanie

considering how dress-up games are an age-old tradition of newgrounds (since its early years), this is a tribute game that pleases both NG veterans and CC enthusiasts!
indeed, i loved how you could dress up SBC, apple, orange, raspberry, and the many item/oufit/hat choices in each character, but i also liked the cool eastern eggs/hidden buttons and things in the game, which earned you more scenes+cool stuff in this game.

as a game, it was short and sweet, with good features and many funny medals to earn.
i really liked this CC tribute, so keep up the good job, mrs rena, and
have a happy clockday!

TemporarySevenSeize responds:

Thank you very much! I had fun making some of those items, Clock Day is always a blast! Happy late Clock Day! :)