Reviews for "--Microloft-- Windows XPerience Professional (Update 1.2.2)"

There are seconds worth of content and this has already been done to death. Maybe if it was parodying one of the newer OSs it would bring something fresh to the table.

Alas1789 responds:

When you said parodying one of the newer OSs, I was already working on something like that! You see, in the new update of the game I am going to add a disk so you could update the OS. Glad someone could say something I was working on.

Asked for a UToob redesign. Same design on Windows XPerience. Clicking Start causes a message about ROBLOX to pop up. Add "Required field" for login credentials.

Alas1789 responds:

Startup sound does play when logging in. Sure, I can add "required field" for the credentials. The message that pops up when you click start? That is an unknown bug I am afraid I cannot fix. I can make the ROBLOX logo blend in with the background too. Sure, give me your redesign plan on UToob. A home page for Dollar? No problem. I can make a shutdown and reboot effect on the format page too. The recycle bin on Windows 7.5? I can fix that. The start menu in Windows 7.5? The start menu isn't broken, it's WIP.

This just looks terrible.

Alas1789 responds:

Of course it does, ChemLogic. I promised updates in the author's comments. So, it may look better in the future, maybe... If this ends up being a failure it will end up being torn off of Newgrounds by me.