Reviews for "Sonic Heaven"

What happened to the original?

Ant0on responds:

What do you mean? :) I never uploaded it here on NG before. I couldnt find this file for a while until recently lol

VERY well done.

lol Alex Kidd would be salty.

Oh dear lord I'm going to date myself doing this. In Order: Ty the Tasmanian tiger (Game of the same name), Crash Bandicoot (The Crash Games), Spyro (The Spyro games), Punky Skunk (Game of the same name), Croc (See a pattern here?), Kao the Kangaroo (Yep, you guessed it), Aero the Acrobat (Hey one from SNES!), Klonoa (Klonoa: Door to Phantomile), Billy Hatcher (Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg), Blinx (Blinx the time sweeper), Alex Kidd (*really old school*), Yooka & Laylee (Game of the same name), Knack (Once again, game of the same name), Awesome Possum (Awesome Possum... Kicks Dr. Machino's Butt) and finally Bubsy (The Bubsy games)

Ant0on responds:

Oh wow! We got a winner here! I can feel your nerd aura through the screen. So yeah, congrats on knowing these icredibly important characters! Now you can get your reward... in the form of the next Sonic episode! You can obtain it by going to my Youtube channel, Antoons, and clicking on Sonic Hell there. Thanks for playing!

the first game i was played on pc is sonic :)