Reviews for "CIVILIZATOR"

Jogo foda recomendo

Unbelievably fun and entertaining. I have spent too much time on this game- still worth it.

Anyway, I wanted to share some tips with you guys that really helped me finish the game with the Perfect medal, Peacemaker medal, and Wonderful Leader medal.

- ALWAYS go for food. Keep your food WELL above the negative or food required.
- Food is CRITICAL. Food keeps your population happy and alive. The more food you have, the larger your population becomes. The larger it is, the more gold you earn.
- DO NOT START WARS FOR THE PEACE MEDAL. Wars will also greatly damage your civilization no matter your stats. If you wish to start a war, BE PREPARED.
- Military isn't as important- just remember to give gifts to other civilizations who are BELOW 40 Status.
- Ancient Times & Industrialization takes a LONG time, don't worry.
- Science should first be spent on Technology that produces food, THEN gold, THEN the rest such in no particular order.
- USE THE TASKS. Specifically, you will need it for buying 'Food' so that you remain above the negative. When you have enough food, buy 'Celebrations' to boost happiness if it's really low, THEN buy 'Science' for a quick boost.
- CHOOSE 'CAPITALISM' AS A STATE FORM AND STICK WITH IT. This will earn you the most gold, and will only hurt your military, which as I have said above, is not really important.
- The Future GOES FAST. This only took me approx. 8-10 turns. All you need to do is to choose 'Futurism' as a State Form, then use science to get the 'Replicator' Technology, FIRST- this will make it so you won't need to get any more food for the rest of the game.

Overall, keep food and happiness up to the max and you will win the medals.

Discovered the civilization USA in the year -100 (aka 100 BC or 100 BCE)
Best relations with that country, never having to give them presents, attempting to slaughter the rest
Type of government Communism

Wasn't able to slaughter one of the armies though, despite having more than thrice the military yet whenever the enemy military would get low in numbers somehow they'd exponential multiply like crazy the next round. Somehow lost fighting them despite a greater than 3x initial advantage. Shenanigans!

Totally historically accurate. :-)

Not really sure what gives you points or what determines "Wonderful Leader" status.

I've got to say, this game has become more and more interesting as I play it. A lot of replay value to figure out what strategy works best for you. Replay value, of course, is what almost every game maker out there hopes for! You get top marks for getting me to play for 3 hours straight without ever being bored, and when done, looking forward to my next playthrough! Bravo!

1st playng: at 150 round 600bil gold, 5,6bil population, 4kk army and 651314 points :)
2nd play: reached future in 1850, 85kk points, 75bil populatipon