Reviews for "Crown Dungeon"

Wow, actually a very good logical game.

fun game! bit of a brain teaser, and very tricky to figure out how to reveal the golden skulls. Love the style as well as the game; straight forward motive and no confusing controls. I'd love to see more games like this (and maybe a Nekra Psaria 5) but hey whatever you come out with I'll love no matter what

Loved it!

For some reason "Don't touch me" level was no problem; maybe all the comments on it helped me think outside the box.

Also, there's a walkthrough on youtube (no affiliation):

This was really sweet and enjoyable. As the other reviewers have pointed out, easily playable yet still fun challenges. And your art style is always so unique. Great game!

Nice game with some challenging puzzles.