Reviews for "Cave Collector"

I like how there's always something that you can upgrade in throughout the game. It's like building your own little empire.
The main thing I wish there was, though, was an option to speed up the game. It takes a long time waiting for things to start happening, and then when you die and have to start all over, you have to wait all over again.
I also wish there was a save button (which branches off of what I just said) so that you could go back a certain point in the game instead of having to restart the whole thing. Otherwise, it makes it rather frustrating to replay the whole thing.

Besides these two things, I really liked the game.

isn't bad the concept, i think there isn't many like this, but is very slow the start, and a little frustrating the system because it's difficult going to one hundred gold

It's not too bad, but there are some serious memory leakage issues further on in the game. Also did you base this off someone else's game? I recognize this dwarves dragons and all, but I just cant put my finger on it. Either way it's a decent start.