Reviews for "DATE FIGHT v1.2"

if there was some way to boost up the stats without levelling up and so on i'd be happy with it, but im a bit confused on the gameplay since i cant look up the types of people for the types of moves to use against them, and the boosting power and defense skills are a bit off to me, overall,
an Interesting concept and clever setup, also thanks for adding badges to the game, i might play more of it later :3

The random texts are funny!
Also, is 2 damage the least damage your enemies and you can deal?

BigBossErndog responds:

Nope! You can level up and get more moves to deal more damage! Also try out different moves in battle, enemies are weak to a certain type of move so you need to alternate moves and experiment.

Is there a way to see my stats? Also, what is speed for? But the game has a nice concept and formatting.

BigBossErndog responds:

You can see them from your profile, scroll down. They're determined by your interests.
Speed just determines who makes the first move at the start of the battle.
But hey thanks for the review :D

Pudding Pops + Date Fight = OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Nice game.

Hahaha, thanks :D

Great game! I noticed people are having trouble getting moves? That little profile thing in the top corner? Click that. It shows your profile so just scroll all the way down. You should see buy moves. Click/Tap it. Go to the move you want to buy. Click/Tap buy. Then click the move you wanna replace/ Click an empty spot. Helpful?

BigBossErndog responds:

Thanks for the clear up for people :D Tho it's probs my fault for bad UI design.