Reviews for "Pico V.S. Piconjo Sketch vers."

Can't wait for the less sketchy version of this. :) Also 70 FPS... that seems insanely detailed! Maybe animators are working with higher rates now than they used to, but back in the day 24 was easily good enough - and with video 30 seems like standard. 70... sounds awesome but also like it could be way more work than it needs to be! Best ask advice from the pros, though, what do I really know. Good stuff.

-cd-

Rovertarthead responds:

Well no that’s just me I love animation and want to go all out LOL and yeah that’s good advice to I’ll go do that. Thanks very much for your support to I can’t wait as well I’ll be doing my best!

At least try to finish the whole thing before submitting. re-uploading constantly can take up server bandwidth.

Rovertarthead responds:

Oh I had no idea I'll well should I take it off then?

Pretty good, but the storyline was not that great. Keep up the good work guys! I know you guys put a ton of effort in it.

Rovertarthead responds:

What guys? I am the only one doing all the work! Besides the entire story boards not even complete yet and based on two iconic knuckle heads that fight eachother so that's your storyline and pourpus so far lol. I will be uploading at least monthly