Reviews for "BENEATH"

Awesome animation, models, and pacing! However, I was hoping for more, not just because the animations and art were stunning, but I think the music builds up too quickly.

There probably wasn't a lot of room in this video to fit a proper musical build up, but if this video was maybe extended a little bit longer, and perhaps included a little bit of a fight scene (dwarves vs. troll/ogre) that never gets concluded, this would've made for a perfect trailer for this game.

There are a lot of trailers that set an example for incomplete fight scenes, and many of the good trailers end on a cliffhanger to entice the consumer/viewer to go purchase their product.

Holy cow. I am at a loss for words. Is this just a trailer for a game, or will it become something huge?

Hooboy...top quality. Pretty damn amazing and it's so great to see new work from you.