Reviews for "Science Friend"

I really like your art style here. It's colourful and effort-driven to look at, it doesn't have those shitty Tumblr-esqe weeb traits you see in a lot of bad or lukewarm animations, and overall was a good little Flash animation.

Only downside is that it felt completely rushed at the end (you didn't even show the kid's reaction, which could have been somewhat of a saving grace for it being so quick) yet I'm not going to lose sleep over it or anything.

I really hope to see more material from you, nice work.

That ending was heartbreaking, good animation tho.

NOOOO! SCIENCE FRIEND!
You were my only friend made of science!

It was funny! Animation was great. And the ending made me laugh!

Animation was awesome!!! Don't like the Flubber parody, or the lack of story... felt like you really had something here before the kid threw the container.