Reviews for "Sleeper's Curse"

I don't get it at all. I get out of bed, pick up the scroll and look at it. After that - restart due to some red tentacle things showed up. That's it, can't figure anything else out. But it seems well made.

IgorsGames responds:

It's a respawn-a-lot game. If you expect it to be relaxing or something like that - it's not for you. But thank you very much for trying!

I .... don't get it. Could you please explain a bit more? The scroll has some instructions, sure. But why do i die randomly ?!?!

IgorsGames responds:

Yes, you don't die in the game at all. Please play with the sound:-)

A very awesome game, though quite simple at a few parts but still unique at some ways.