Reviews for "Plight of the Salad Dog"

Liked it.
He is so weird. How did you come up with that design?

MelonShalad responds:

Partially due to a fever dream. But also designed with a Felix Colgrave style in mind

Very well done from beginning to end! Certainly tugged at the heart strings too. Great work!

This really was a very heart-warming piece of awesome! The animation was pretty fluid, the artwork was great in my opinion, and the music was spot-on! I also love when it comes to fictional species. Reminds me of chluaid's work! My next favorite! Keep up the amazing work! :)

That was really good! Almost right from the start I felt bad for that creepy dude. It was a nice blend of touching and unsettling.

Great work man. You can really tell you put a lot of effort into this. You clearly worked your ass off. Keep at it man, you've improved really fast already and you'll only get better. Looking forward to see what's next.

MelonShalad responds:

Holy cow, thanks a boat load dude, means a lot to me. You've been an idol and an inspiration of mine for a very long time!!