Reviews for "Mr.Timan"

Good gameplay , swap trough dimension for continue is something i dint see before

it was fun i like it, i was disapointed because i wasn't able to see the creature that killed the faculty aand be able to fight it in order to be a hero.

Vogd3 responds:

May be next time:)

nice story line

The music for the year 2040 is depressing as hell, which I am sure is that way on purpose.

Well I have to say that this game was surprisingly well made. And in a week? That is even more amazing. A nice and simplistic puzzle platformer that features logical time puzzles more than requiring precise hand-eye timing and coordination in order to complete the levels. Loaded up with a story that can be taken seriously as well as just a small comedy, and a full achievements system, I have to say that this a really great game. The controls go around without any flaws(there is no promt on how to move at the beginning... but that must be a just a small slip-up), and the music feels relatively suitable to the changing environments. Not only that, but to have 2 potential endings on such a simple game, is a really nice design touch. I made a small let's play video of it right here: https://youtu.be/VO45UESb90k . Really nice 5/5, I hope longer and better games to come.

Vogd3 responds: