Reviews for "Terracell"

Sounds and graphics a little hard on the eyes and ears. Make them a little better. I get the retro thing you're going for. Just don't make it over-retro. Add atleast 16 bit. :)
Overall good concept.

Peps1992 responds:

Thanks for posting the comments! I'll come around to fixing/improving the sounds probably next week. As for the visuals... I can't really improve them as this game was originally made for the Lowrezjam2016 but I didn't finish it on time :P

Edit: I've added an option to improve the visual a bit.

The game has a lot of potiental but the storms slow down the game a lot and even my computer.Besides that, nice game.

Peps1992 responds:

Hmm, I'll see if I can add an option to turn the weather off.

Edit: Done

Solid work on this very challenging took a few times to survive in game

Interesting game. Simple controls, simple design. good for about maybe 5-10 minutes of amusement.

Wohoo! Much appreciated~

Graphics are cool, music neither, needed some time to understand the game, and like for me there wasn't so many gameplay potential - that's why didn't catch up to the game a lot.

Peps1992 responds:

Yeah, I really wanted to throw people in the game so that they could figure out a way of surviving since there are only 2 buttons (excluding the arrow keys) but confusion leads to frustration which therefore gives me one more 1/5 rating lol. I've learnt a lot from the comments; thanks for your honesty :).