Reviews for "Fleeing the Complex"

The dance at the distraction part and the Earthbend one was hilarious, totally expected that from a wonderful game producer A.K.A you, Puff. Definitely didn't let us down on this game, am I wright Your Honor? Here's the evidence. Animations, gameplay, design, music were all well planned. Is this acceptable as an evidence?

PuffballsUnited responds:

This is indeed acceptable evidence :)

It was great and it brings a smile to me every fail i find. I like the part when elli will remember the fact i left her. The one i wasn't expecting was the betrayal. THAT made me speechless. I never expected that to happen but then again i guess it would.
Great game like always. It's one of my favorites.
Thanks a lot for this.

I'm proud of that scene

I love it!! :D
Also, was that Judo Throw thing a BattleBlock Theatre reference?

Indeed it was! :D

Great game once again Puffball. You've really upped your game since infiltrating the airship. However, I think I will always love stealing the diamond more because of it's stand alone nature and its concise achievements. I really did like the map system though, but I think that it could have done with labeling how many fails were left. It was sorta obvious to begin with and it removed the wonder of finding new fails.

PuffballsUnited responds:

yeah I originally wanted the fail count to show up only if you had gotten the correct path but couldn't get it to work right. And yeah StD is pretty standalone I didn't think about that.

Boss drives Washington