Reviews for "Kakarot!-DBZ Broly Parody"

Lmao perfect, that's exactly how broly is :)

SuperLME responds:

Ha!, I know right? Try and find some of the medals....hint: check Pilaf when he's falling. ;)

Cacarot=Kakarot!Lol

SuperLME responds:

Yup, Kakarot's a pun on words of carrot. Tickles your pickle, doesn't it? :) Thanks for the feedback!

cool free medals

SuperLME responds:

Not free.....you DO have to do something to get them.....silly ;) . BTW, thanks for the review!
-Lax

The only thing I got to criticise is, that you some different audio quality differences and the painting style is not so great but eh, for that many references (and srsly, I got all) I give you a 4.5, having a great sense of humor together with such hard work into a great movie (even it's not perfect but hey, it's cool, I don't want to be a jerk on this cool and punny work!) which is so funny I smiled literally all the time I saw that.

And I saw it like three times. So if you need another voice actor who really is impressed of yer work, gimme a PM dude, you're cool, carry on mate!

Oh an btw. SO MANY MEDAAAAAAAAAAAAALS....DEEZ NUTZ!
Bwahahahaha GOTY! xD

SuperLME responds:

Sure dude! Lets get together sometime to produce something rad! I'm thinking of some ideas right now in college, but I am gonna generate more content this year. email me at markslawrence3@gmail.com so maybe i can voice act for you. Also, about the audio quality; I had issues with channeling and at least 3 voices actor's microphones.( Mine worked perfectly :) )
Right now I have one new vid up on Youtube: My Shift at Harris Teeter , that you might wanna check out that's more recent than Kakarot. Thanks for your feedback and support.

-Lax P.S. I'm one Instagram: Lax_Syndicate

karkorot! (seriously though, this was awesome ride/)

SuperLME responds:

Thank you, man! I have more content on my account, and on my Youtube channel. (I'm at 180 subscribers! (Yay))

Anyways, thanks for the feedback!