Reviews for "BRUCE: In the Dark"

Reminds me of a track from Resident Evil with the clock. Very cool and I am glad to add this one to the BRUCE sound track and share it with the animation team. Im sure they will enjoy it too.

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

I could've sworn I responded to this earlier... Oh well, maybe there was some random connection issue and my reply wasn't saved. Thanks a lot for reviewing!
I hope they will enjoy it indeed :3

I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS MOVIE!!! Jay is a genius. He truly is. He is such a master writer and I know he will do well. This work is very well done and represents Bruce well. Im glad Jay found you, it's better for the film in the long run and your music is awesome, dude!

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Wow, thanks a lot! That's quite a lot of positive encouragement :D
Jay is very talented indeed. It's really fun to work on this project!
Glad to hear that you think this fits BRUCE :)

You hit absulutely the right spot for me with this one! Again I´m surprised how fast you do your tracks! I feel like being in a clockwork of a big tower clock. I really want to see the movie now. I don´t have very much to complain here so prbably my review isn´t very constuctive but I really like the track, so take my five stars ;)

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Thanks, man! I really like ambient/horror music. And I'll have to tell you... Usually, I'll spend like 20 hours on a big track. The reason this went so fast, is because I literally didn't mix a thing, and I was just quickly experimenting around with cool sounds from Stormdrum 3. Usually, I'm the slowest musician out there XD

Your review is helpful in showing its support. Much appreciated! :D

Dude I got chill on my spine. This is insanely cool. I'd always wondered what I could do with what Stormdrums 3 and omg...this is the creepiest inspiration. Those wooden repeated hits always get me and I feel like I'm about to get grabbed. Every gesture you place hits me with a shiver and I can't control myself. I love how some hits pan from center to right or left and that repeated gong to set the motion, the next wave of sounds to scare and capture me.
This feels like I'm in a room with someone. Someone I don't want to be with. (spookyy) Awesome work here!

Thanks a lot, dude!
Stormdrums 3 sure has a lot of very interesting and experimental stuff in there. I'll have a lot of fun with it, hehhe...
I find that the sounds sound very real, almost like you're indeed, there in a room. Cool thing is, that panning and all, I didn't really have to do anything! Stormdrum 3 comes pretty much pre-panned, so that everything fits together. It's pretty rad XD

Glad to hear that you liked it :)

Bro this track covers atleast five diferent types of backgrounds :D In a way like... for a sec I felt like being in an empty temple, then in an empty room, then in the wilderness.

Is it just me or did you work with minimal resources? :D

LucidShadowDreamer responds:

Yeah, it's a bit all over the place. I used mostly Stormdrum 3, a bit of Alchemy (Player), and just a wind effect from Reaktor 5 (free bundle version). The reason it sounds minimalistic is probably because I didn't put much time into this :p
Probably should've used some FL Slayer (not that I even have it, but still) XD