The game is okay, but there are some problems.
- Trying to beat the game without a scratch is near impossible because some of the wood spawns near the edge of the screen, where a chicken can easily just charge out and hit you.
- you need to disable the right click option because you can just click and press play or forward to beat a level (how do you think I got the Chuck Norris medal? Still, the chickens start running at you so fast, you only have a second or so to click before taking damage.)
- on the bonus levels, whenever I am hit, I sometimes am unable to move, which leads to me taking more damage. (this might be a result of the chickens actually pushing Link around or something, but it makes staying alive during the bonus very tough once you get caught).
- Having a high score on this game isn't really fair as much of it is based on luck, examples being how close wood appears to you, how close the chickens move to the you in the second part, and to a lesser extent, the rise and fall of chicken appearances that may block your way to a fence post or near impossible to dodge in bonus levels. It only takes one of these variables to keep someone who did just as well as someone else from getting the high score they deserve, but this isn't a very competitive game and none of the medals are based on score (thank you for that) so it is not that important.
- the white text boxes aren't really an appealing part of the game, but I can't think of a better design. It just feels like with a few changes in some places, it'd look more like a game instead of a Powerpoint on menu screens.
- There is some bad text placement, like the yellow text overtop of the fence is hard to read. This is especially the case at the end of the where the "secret" is revealed; it's overtop of a chicken and I couldn't read it though I later found out what it was.
For the good qualities of the game, it definitely provides a challenge in the later levels just to beat it (sometimes in a frustrating way) and the game is a novel idea as the cuckoos have been a pretty big running gag in Zelda parodies for a while. I haven't found any glitches, which is great. I was sad the game was so short. It would've been cool if there was a level where you had to throw the cuckoos had one another to knock them out or use them to fly across gaps to get wood.
Still, this game is good and I hope you'll make more of them in the future. I think you'll get a few fans following you after they play this game.