For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 211 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "CrossCode"

Don't play this game it's too adictive, you'll lose your mind over it :D just sayin...

Awesome Game

Can't wait for the full version

more of that plz

Guys, Tell your friends, blow this up all over your facebook Tumblr Reddit, whatever. Lets get this thing MADE!

Now THAT was a demo. I normally don't write reviews, especially not as often as I used to, but I had to give my piece regarding this game. Honestly, this was something great. The combat was enjoyable, fluid, and easy to manage, though I did end up dying a few times. The story, from the offset, seems interesting. I don't like the idea of a mute amnesiac as the main protagonist, but I'm willing to put my faith in and say that you'll find a way to make things interesting. (Just a random note, but I also got a very Sword Art Online/TOME feeling from this story if that makes any sense, and if that's what you were going for, then kudos!) The graphics and music were also very well done, and I like how everything meshed together well, but the perspective did screw with me a bit at points.

Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed this and I'm glad that I checked it out. To anyone who can, please, please, PLEASE donate for this game! I'd love to play this on a Wii U at some point in the future. Great job, Radical Fish Games, and good luck with your IndieGogo campaign!

if i had to describe this in one word it would be HOLY FUCKING SHIT THIS ROCKS MY BRAIN!@@#$#@#$%^

.. so yea. good job